I need your help guys in florida

williambavila

William Avila (The Buick Guy)
Hey guys I got ripped off from a guy at applied powertrain in florida I have the address and was going to see if anyone can go to the place and see if they are still in business. Can anyone help me 1902 Maple Avenue
Tampa, FL 33605-6638 is the address. I purchased a t350 for a camaro from the guy and he got my money and now I have no contact and will not respond to me at all. If you want to call me you can 405-361-5362 I would greatly appreciate your help. I will offer a reward if needed for a black eye.

That address is not too far away from my house. I"ll swing by there tomorrow during the day and let you know.

William, I went by that address today and it looks like Applied Powertrain is no longer there. There is now a company there called Ware Craft. It looks like a wood fence distributor. I tried going into the office but the door was locked and there was nobody in sight. I took a peek inside the warehouse and all I saw were stacks of wood fence, no sign of anything automotive. There was a number listed on the door for Ware Craft (813) 247-5100. I Did a google search, Looks like "Applied Powertrain" has screwed a number of people and they also have 27 complaints filed with the BBB. There is also another address listed for Applied Powertrain:

5914 DASHER CT STE A

PORT RICHEY, FL 34668

Phone: (727) 807-7099

Hope that helps. Good luck.

And another address:

Applied Powertrain Technologies
5113 Ehrlich Rd, Tampa, FL 33624
(813) 443-4613

Here's the number listed on their website: 877-242-1897