I need wheelie pics!

INEEDAGN

Seen Your Member
I was talkin' with some of my old MOPAR buddies last night while they were diggin' through a mopar magazine. One of them points to a pic of a mopar pullin' the front wheels off the ground and says "bet you'll never see a buick six cylinder do that".
To make a long story short, I have his email address and I want to mail him pics of wheelie buicks(preferably GN's cause they dont know what a t-type is but i will accept any.) I want to flood his inbox and after that send him one a day as long as I can. :D He's gonna regret that statement!
If you have any please post a link or if you have to email them to me please only send a couple at a time (I have dial-up).
Thanks in advance guys!

bob

I know you'll get a bunch of good photos but here is a small one to get you started: http://www.fuelairspark.com . Towards the bottom of the page is an shot of Lance Wards old GN before it recieved better suspension. There's some video of that car out there too. :cool:

Here's a "frame capture" of Cal Hartline ...kinda close, but the wheels are UP! ;)

And I don't know who's Yellow TR this is, but it's just a bit up there, too! (another frame capture---by the way, after he lands, he beats the vette!)
:)

You need the wheelstand that actually hurt Kent Rudbecks back very badly. I believe its on gnttype. He lifted it up so hard hte BACK wheels came off the ground!!! Stood it on the bumper LITERALLY! If you cant find it, let me know. I'm sure I saved it somewhere.

Oh yea, Frank "Ski" Wilczewski (sp) held the wheels up to over 600' on a pass I have somewhere too. I dont remember where I got that one tho. If you need, I will find that one too.

Originally posted by TurboJim
You need the wheelstand that actually hurt Kent Rudbecks back very badly. I believe its on gnttype. He lifted it up so hard hte BACK wheels came off the ground!!! Stood it on the bumper LITERALLY! If you cant find it, let me know. I'm sure I saved it somewhere.

Oh yea, Frank "Ski" Wilczewski (sp) held the wheels up to over 600' on a pass I have somewhere too. I dont remember where I got that one tho. If you need, I will find that one too.

Yes I will do some searching on those but if you could find them that would be great.

Blackbuick84: Found a wheelie on your page but I had to get the pic of the A/C service van :D and the 87 specs page is handy also.

Thanks to all that replied so far and also to those that sent me emails.

bob

Originally posted by TurboJim
You need the wheelstand that actually hurt Kent Rudbecks back very badly. I believe its on gnttype. He lifted it up so hard hte BACK wheels came off the ground!!! Stood it on the bumper LITERALLY!
There are two files that I put on gnttype. In the first, he puts the car on the bumper, but the rear tires stay on the pavement - http://www.gnttype.org/media/Rudbeck2.mpg

In the second, Kent got all four tires off the ground! The frame to capture is within the 6-second timeframe if you have vidcap capabilities. http://www.gnttype.org/media/Rudbeck4.mpg

Stop hanging out with Mopar guys. Ever see Joe Dirt? 'Nuff said!:D

Reminds me of the local Mopar guy we have here. He was showing my buddy one of the cars he "tuned":rolleyes: , and it had a 7.90 on the window. We were like "Damn, 7.90, thats haulin'!" It had a nice roll cage, mini tubs, all the goodies. He said "Bet you don't wanna race him!" I was like "No, thats a little fast for me!" Then he mentioned the 7.90 pass was at an 1/8 mile track. He won't race me now. You shoulda seen the stupid look on his face when we told him what our cars ran!