I need to vent!

DCVING 6

:mad::mad: :mad:
I am soooooo pissed right now. My header panel had a small crack in it. I work at a body shop, so I thought I would fix it myself. I took it to work, did hours of fiberglass work, priming, blocking. Cleaned it up really nice and painted it. sanded the paint flat, buffed it. I mean I had this thing looking better than new. I bet I spent at least 20 hours on it plus $$$$ i owe my boss for materials. I get home tonight, put it on the car and started two nuts on it to keep it up. I turn around to get the rest of the bolts and bam. I hear it hit the floor. :mad: :mad: I turn around and the thing is broken in half laying on my garage floor. :mad: I almost put my fist through the friggin garage door I was so pissed.

So now, I have to buy a new (used) header panel and do it all over again.
:mad:

Man, I'm sorry to hear about that. When I was going to college, I had an 87 IROC-Z...I spent weeks on re-painting the entire car. We did it right...it was sitting in my parent's garage one Sunday afternoon about a week after the paint was finished. I was eating lunch in the house and heard a crash. I walked in the garage and found a flourescent light shattered on the car. It left nicks in the paint everywhere! The light randomly fell out of the fixture. I was ready to sell the car on the spot. Luckily, I'm older now and have much better control with my temper :). I laugh when I think about that incident now. Just hang in there...things will get better!