I need these turbo specific parts.....

Freddie's Buick

Hell No! I'm not a junior
Turbo mounting bracket and the duel pully on the alternator.
Kinda hard to find....anyone got spares they'd want to get rid of?? :cool:

Attachments

• Turbo Mounting.jpg
    Turbo Mounting.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 124
  • Alternator Pully.jpg
    Alternator Pully.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 116
I think I still have the pulley. What is the diameter so I can be sure it is the same.

I think I still have the pulley. What is the diameter so I can be sure it is the same.

Eric,

I think it's a standard 2-5/8 with a 5/8 bore. I dont have the original only a single pully alternator so I'm going by that. If you have a junk Buick twin pully alternator that may be easier to send whole then taking it apart. Shoot me a PM to work out the details....:D

turbo bracket

I got your message and i`ll send them both out tomorrow......There seems to be two types of brackets. I have both and will send both......neil

Brackets.....

Jeez Neil,

That was quick! :eek: Got 'em today.
If there's anything I can do in return you know were to find me....:biggrin:

Brackets...........

Glad to help Freddie...............You may not realize it, your posts have been a great help to me too........Neil Smedley:smile:

I got the pulley if you need it its off of the alternator just sitting in a box let me know if you need it.

I got the pulley if you need it its off of the alternator just sitting in a box let me know if you need it.

Got it! :biggrin: Thanks for the offer anyway G-body Guy!

(Special thanks to FuzzyGN....:cool: ).

Now I gotta figure out the OEM belt configuration. Too bad no one has a pic of a functioning A/C set-up w/air pump...:confused: