I need some space!

-black GM front bumper fillers-$50 pr. (decent paint & still flexible)

bumper struts-$10 pr

rubber hood & trunk lid seals-$5 ea.

Im interested in these I need the pass side filler to be the better one
anyhow email me on this boostedgn@earthlink.com

TIA
Alan

Need Stuff

-aluminum accessory brackets-$30 ea.

Mike,

I could use one or two. (87)

Also the all the power steering, tensioner, and the A/C compressor goodies.:rolleyes:

PM me individual prices and the painful total.

Thanks,

Tom

Tom the message said those $30 accessory brackets were listed in the hot air section of the ad & thus they're not what you're looking for. Thanks for asking though.

up-pipe

Hi Mike- I got the up-pipe today. It arrived while I was cutting a deal to sell my '85 GN. The one on it had the stainless braid removed(and was just butt-ugly). The one you sent looked great! Thanks for the good transaction- Al:cool:

hello Mike,

I emailed you a while back about some parts I needed. Got an email last week claiming you were putting it all together.

Any word on an ETA?? I need this stuff asap.

Thanks.

Mike,
What is involved in installing "digital climate control head" on my manual A/C car?
Conrad

ps...where are the fiberglass bumpers?

Mike,

How about a couple of decent center caps and some lug nuts ( non- rusty ) for '87 T wheels? Something presentable for a daily driver
Thanks
Rob

Mike
Do you have the Fuel Rail Feed lines (the 2 lines running from the injectors fuel rail to driver side fuel supply/return). for a 87 GN.
Pm me pic if you can and how nuch.
thanks
Mike A.

Do you have any exhaust hangers? The one by the catalytic converter.

Scott

Scott you've got mail.

Scott Irvin I do have 1 cat. convertor hanger in the process of being refurbished. It will be as good as new, so let me know when you want it. Oh, no good ds. sidemarkers here now.

Mike A. I've only got new feed/return lines (at this time. Email me directly if you want a pair of those.

Rob I've only got new center caps for the T rims. I might have some lug nuts, but I'll need to check next week.

$40 for the WO2 ps. taillight bezel turbobuickman.

Conrad you don't want to swap the clmiate controls around & we've got some new fillers & bumpers. Call me man :)

turbo39151 I'm not sure who you are or what parts you're in need of. Keeping everyone's name & parts seperate is not easy, so email me with the details & I'll do my best to help you with whatever you need.

Rod & Al you've both got/had mail.

Thanks everybody :)

Hey Mike.....Why don't you cut loose with some of that cash you have and buy 20-30 acres. The cost can't be anything but chump change after the killing you have been making on Buick parts. Then you will have plenty of space.:)