I need shocks and springs

I have a set of variable rate rears. I don't know what brand they are, they came with a car I bought. How does $35 +shipping sound?

Hey Vette Fan, Spend the money and buy Bilstiens. They are by far the Very Best and you will notice an unbelievable difference!!!!!!! and Never have to change them!!!!

I Have A Set Of New Kirban Rear Springs, Slightly Used Rear Koni Adjustibles, And A New Set Of Front Koni Adjustibles, If Interested In The Whole Package, E-mail Me.

I really would like to have the koni shocks but I have a fealing that they will be out of my price range. I was wanting someting in the price range of what kyb shocks are. ;) has anybody tried kyb shocks?

As far as the rear springs are concerned 30 is a really good price I may want them just give me a couple of days to decide.

FWIW & IMHO:
As much as I hate to admit it, KYB's are the best shock out there dollar for dollar if you are on a budget. Money not withstanding, they pale in comparasion to Bilstein, Koni, & QA1's. I have heard some very favorable words/reviews regarding Edelbrocks also.

I just put a set of kyb gs2's on my gn and it improved the ride greatly,good price also