I need HEAD.......Count for Pats Auto Care party

boostdeznuts from nj is suppose to be coming along with 3 other cars/guys for a total of 4 more.

this is gonna be a great turn out !

I'll be there with 3 other GN so count me in for 5 heads, will there be BBQ , I was thinking of bringing a few slap of ribs

Id be interested if I could sell my ATVs, but no one needs them these days. See ya there L6P

All I have posted some stuff in the for sale section. Since we are meeting for this Great outing. I could bring stuff saving on shipping.

(quick note items are Old school rally wheels, astro roof, set of black wheel well mouldings, pair of springs for grille, 2 limited emblems) PM for info and photos

All I have posted some stuff in the for sale section. Since we are meeting for this Great outing. I could bring stuff saving on shipping.

(quick note items are Old school rally wheels, astro roof, set of black wheel well mouldings, pair of springs for grille, 2 limited emblems) PM for info and photos

how much for the wheel moulding? all 4..

hello people; I'am thinking of going. I'll be one. But what time are you doing this thing?
IBBY