I Met A Retard Tonight!

Tom Tom Turbo

Turbo Goes Woo Woo
A fellow board member and myself were leaving the local watering hole when we come upon an extremely nice honda civic...(by nice I mean uncle ben is sending them stock quotes) He proceeds to rev the everloving dog crap out of the motor until we go sprinting across the parking lot yelling "RICE!". I pull up next to him and ask him if its worth running. His butt buddy in the passenger seat gets out and tells me that it has NAWWWWSS! and I don't want to mess with it. I told him that I wasn't worried about it, but he insisted on telling me that his buddy said to kiss his @ss. Finally, he told me that my chevy wasn't worth his time. I replied with, "Its a Buick retard, and he gives me the finger.

A few minutes later, we swing back by and he's still pleasuring himself with the sound of the fart cannon and his slick APC sticker on the 1/4 panel. He pulls out on the street and gives me the finger again...how classy, "my new motto is kicking @ss with class." We finally pull along side, only to have El Importo and his trusty sidekick Sticker Boy hop in the turn lane and wuss out on a race that was promised to be every bit as amazing as that whole water into wine trick that ol JC did.

GOD I LOVE THESE CARS!!!!!!!!

lol sounds like they watch the slow and pokey everynight and get worked into a frenzy. Naaawwwwws hahahaha I just love jerks like that! They are REALLY asking for it. I like really close to itsav6 on this board and the crap talk we both can take and give back but telling me to kiss his and the finger might have gotten him hurt if we had been together lol. South georgia motto.
We might look a little stupid, we might even be a little stupid, but we will woop your a@$ lol
Most of the young kids now have NO idea what a buick will do to them, but I am willing to show them lol. Daniel

haha

Too Slow,Too Pissed Off!
Paul Walker...Hero to all ricer kind drives a ChevyII:D

Hey
Most of the young kids now have NO idea what a buick will do to them, but I am willing to show them lol.
Well at least you said most. I'm only 19 and I bought my 87 GN when I was 18. The only thing I wish my GN did better is handle and stop. So I solved the problem by buying a 92 Stealth R/T twinturbo.

Originally posted by trading t/a
I prefer the name "The Slow and the Delerious"

:D

I generally refer to that movie as "The Lame and the Pathetic"

Lol, yes I did say most. The are some of you guys that are younger in age with these cars. [God that make me feel really old to say that 36] I wish I had bought one of these cars YEARS ago!! The only drawback to these cars is the fact that the parts are outragous! I am rebuilding mine right now and just the roller cam, lifter, roller rockers, springs and a timing chain cost me 1510.00 the other day and the weisco pistons were over 400. I am used to higer prices as I usually build pontiac motors but sheeeesh . Oh well , if you want to play , you got to pay!

You think that is expensive have you seen what part stores want for a master cylinder $1,053 and $400 for the pump motor and $127 for the acumulator. Now that is really expensive. But I know what you mean about pontiac engines my dad and I are turning a 400 into a 461 stroker.

try putting together a Chrysler hemi........But seriously, I can imagine your 2 would-be adversaries watching the fat and the delerious over and over again fondling themselves. BUt be patient, for the day will soon come when you can sneak attack them........

Originally posted by Tom Tom Turbo
A fellow board member and myself were leaving the local watering hole when we come upon an extremely nice honda civic...(by nice I mean uncle ben is sending them stock quotes) He proceeds to rev the everloving dog crap out of the motor until we go sprinting across the parking lot yelling "RICE!". I pull up next to him and ask him if its worth running. His butt buddy in the passenger seat gets out and tells me that it has NAWWWWSS! and I don't want to mess with it. I told him that I wasn't worried about it, but he insisted on telling me that his buddy said to kiss his @ss. Finally, he told me that my chevy wasn't worth his time. I replied with, "Its a Buick retard, and he gives me the finger.

A few minutes later, we swing back by and he's still pleasuring himself with the sound of the fart cannon and his slick APC sticker on the 1/4 panel. He pulls out on the street and gives me the finger again...how classy, "my new motto is kicking @ss with class." We finally pull along side, only to have El Importo and his trusty sidekick Sticker Boy hop in the turn lane and wuss out on a race that was promised to be every bit as amazing as that whole water into wine trick that ol JC did.

GOD I LOVE THESE CARS!!!!!!!!

Dude??

ROTFLAMFAO at you freakin thread title...never mind the story lol..right on ;)

Originally posted by Quigs
Hey

Well at least you said most. I'm only 19 and I bought my 87 GN when I was 18. The only thing I wish my GN did better is handle and stop. So I solved the problem by buying a 92 Stealth R/T twinturbo.

So you bought a car that weighs just as much if not more than a GN for handling? LOL!

j/k, it doesn't take a whole lot to outhandle a turbo Buick, but I pray for your sake that you never drop a timing belt in your Stealth's mitsu motor ;)