I know you guys are all mustang fans,so here is my new one.

Cool front license plate protector. You don't want that plate fading in the sun. :) j/k

Nice car. Flowmasters are nice as long as you aren't cruising at 2100 rpm. :) Thre's nothing wrong with keeping a Mustang around to play around with. I drive mine a lot in the summer as a toy. The Buick still comes out when a statement needs to be made.

I want to come play with all your toys! You have some of the coolest cars!

ZNix

Car needs to come down 3 inches. Too much space between the tires and wheel wells.

I'm definetly not going to lower it,Its an everyday driver, + lowered cars are a p.i.t.a. it would wreck the look + make it ride terrible ,bottom out etc.
I'm not a low rider kinda guy.
And the more i see it everyday from diff angles etc. I really like the stance ,the wheell wells don't look too empty in person,only very slightly.It needs rears,i may try to go a bit taller ,but i hate to mess with the look,+ wreck it,i've been paying attention to them now when i see one,+ so far i havnt seen one i like as much,It just has a great look + stance.
Just found out today the guy just spent a load on the brakes in it too,all cross drilled rotors,special this + that,all new,nice to know it will stop too if i have to.