I know you guys are all mustang fans,so here is my new one.

t-typinator

And to stay true to mustang fans everywhere i,will state that no little 6 cyl grandpa car is going to keep up with it either, 6cyl Huh!!! my stang is so fast it will blow off any....
Ok Ok,take your blood pressure pill + settle down, juuust kidding, i know my somewhat midly built,tr will smoke it,pretty easy once it gets cranking,i'm going to get a friend + take them out + race them,+ i'll video it if possible.
But it's still a fun little car,It's bone stock except for a saleen,whipple charger setup with a water to air intercooler + heat exchanger,+ aftermarket mufflers, I think maybe dynaflows,it even still has the cats.

Attachments

• P1000669.jpg
    P1000669.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 338
  • P1000667.jpg
    P1000667.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 327
  • P1000666.jpg
    P1000666.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 336
  • P1000664.jpg
    P1000664.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 330
  • P1000677.jpg
    P1000677.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 344
Almost forgot the most important part, The motor,even if it is a lowly v8 ;)

Attachments

• P1000647.jpg
    P1000647.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 323
  • P1000648.jpg
    P1000648.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 321
Is that a Cobra? I dont see the worm on the fender:biggrin:
Car looks pretty nice. I prefer the fox body Stang but that body style looks good too. My buddy has a 93 teal Cobra that I want but it only has 10k on it so its not cheap. Good luck with it:cool:

Is that a Cobra? I dont see the worm on the fender:biggrin:
Car looks pretty nice. I prefer the fox body Stang but that body style looks good too. My buddy has a 93 teal Cobra that I want but it only has 10k on it so its not cheap. Good luck with it:cool:

I like the fox bodies too, but to find a decent one is getting tougher all the time, this body style is alot tighter, much more solid feeling,with alot nicer interior, the 4.6 is a smoother running more refined motor,not that the 5.0 was bad i probably had 15 or more of them over the yrs + i will definetly buy another if the right one comes along, but most are feeling really old + worn out now.I was amazed how tight + nice this car felt,+ the price was so right i just couldn't refuse it. This model really is a big step up from the fox,especially for an everyday driver.
Oh to answer your question,it's not a cobra,it's a gt, but he took the gt emblems off + put the saleen badges on the side ,that saleen gives you when you buy the blower kit.

I like the fox bodies too, but to find a decent one is getting tougher all the time, this body style is alot tighter, much more solid feeling,with alot nicer interior, the 4.6 is a smoother running more refined motor,not that the 5.0 was bad i probably had 15 or more of them over the yrs + i will definetly buy another if the right one comes along, but most are feeling really old + worn out now.I was amazed how tight + nice this car felt,+ the price was so right i just couldn't refuse it. This model really is a big step up from the fox,especially for an everyday driver.
Oh to answer your question,it's not a cobra,it's a gt, but he took the gt emblems off + put the saleen badges on the side ,that saleen gives you when you buy the blower kit.

Yeah they do ride way better. I drove my friends 2004 Cobra and that thing had a great ride and it pulled like mad. The only thing that I was not crazy about on his was the changing paint .Mistachrome I think it was called.

Yeah they do ride way better. I drove my friends 2004 Cobra and that thing had a great ride and it pulled like mad. The only thing that I was not crazy about on his was the changing paint .Mistachrome I think it was called.

I love,the mystichrome,they even did the seats,in it.

I love,the mystichrome,they even did the seats,in it.

Me too. :cool: That would probably be my top color choice if I got a Cobra.Black would be my 2nd choice.But I already have 3 black vehicles now and 12 of my last 15 have been black. :eek:

Me too. :cool: That would probably be my top color choice if I got a Cobra.Black would be my 2nd choice.But I already have 3 black vehicles now and 12 of my last 15 have been black. :eek:

I think this is my first black car in about 20 yrs or so,i think the last would have been a gn + or we4 in the 90's, i think they look nice ,I wish this one was the bright yellow that came on these cars.

Lower that thing, looks like its entering a 4x4 competition :biggrin:

I was actually going to call the previous owner, + ask him if it had been slightly lowered already.
It has those low profile 17's which i think may lower it some,but that may be why there is some space between the tires + body too.
Is that why you say lower it ? too much space between tire + body or too high off of the ground ?
I wouldn't lower it because it's my daily driver,but just curious as to what part of the look you think isn't right.
I'm not a fan of lowered cars,or for the big rim thin tire thing either,i think this looks pretty good but would maybe prefer 16,s + a bit more tire.
these rims are 10" wide in the back + 8 up front.
with 315-35-17 tires + 275 something up front,it's amazing how much tire you can put under these things.
I may look for a used set of stock rims + tires for it,which i think would fill the wheel wells better,+ maybe switch them back + forth from time to time.

I was really diggin it till I saw the auto trans. Anyway good luck with it and have fun.

That Mustang is beautiful.....great car! And boy, do I love that blower!!!:wink: Take good care of it and it'll take care of you. It looks so slick, love it!:biggrin:

Got to go now and not let my wife see that car of yours....she'll badger me for centuries to get one for her.....:rolleyes:.

Bruce '87 Grand National

I was really diggin it till I saw the auto trans. Anyway good luck with it and have fun.

Ya, nothing sounds better then a stang with flowmasters + a manual trans,especially with a sc whistling too,+ if i was looking for an all out insane crazy toy,which i'm always looking for, then i'd probably want a built motor bigtime boost,tremec trans,gears etc. + i would do the usual thing take it out every other day or so for a blast + put it away when i've had my fill of beating it,+ then go back to using my quiet,comfortable everyday driver, I was looking for a daily driver so it had to meet certain criteria, the auto was the first priority,+ also had to be something quiet,+ comfortable,stock suspension,cats,+ good power, this type of blower is perfect for an auto,instant low end torque,if i could ever get it to hook it's going to blast out of the hole,+ you don't even know its there until you step on it,I drove a 5 spd vortech car yesterday, thats for sale ,Identical to mine,but it did nothing for me,it felt like a dog,on the highway in 4th + 5th,+ until you wound it up it didn't make any real power,+ even then it didn't have near the power this one makes, + with the auto it's just in the right gear at all times,just hit the gas + this thing blasts off instantly,whether you are doing 5 mph or 75,I had a couple of fox's with the aod + hated them,in a 5.0 fox a 5 spd is mandatory, But these newer auto's are nice,It's like my camaro's,i liked the auto much better in my z then the 6 spd in my ss,the 1st gear seemed too tall in the m6 + made me want lower gears,+ just didn't feel as responsive as the auto,every time i get out of an auto ls1 i'm impressed with the feel + power, it just works perfect,always in the right gear at the right time,I was looking into finding an auto ss but,couldn't find the right one at the right price,+ didn't know if i wanted to deal with that 7.5 inch rear again, + then came across this + couldn't pass it up,especially for the price, i basically paid for the blower, wheels + tires + got the car free.
Certain cars i want diff trans,old muscle cars definetly want a 4 speed,Daily drivers whether its my truck or a car ,i don't want to be shifting.

That Mustang is beautiful.....great car! And boy, do I love that blower!!!:wink: Take good care of it and it'll take care of you. It looks so slick, love it!:biggrin:

Got to go now and not let my wife see that car of yours....she'll badger me for centuries to get one for her.....:rolleyes:.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Thanks.

duct tape on the rad hose?

Scotch

No i'm not sure what that is,it's some kind of aluminum thing,I don't think it is a patch,it has writing on it,I'm going to check it out later with a magnifying glass.
I called the previous owner yesterday to ask a few questions,but he hasn't called me back.
whatever it is it's pretty fugly on there + has to go.

edit: I just looked at the pics + realized that it is on the hose,in front of the blower belt,so it may be to keep heat from the hose off the belt or maybe to protect the hose from the belt,i'll check it out later.

I like the car just as it is, its a very clean mustang nice color who cares about the stance when you get on it she will raise up anyway, just drive it and injoy ,good luck.