I just killed a loud ass Grand National in my B-E-A-M-E-R

Thats funny! I'll throw some money down and run with those little BMW's on the curves or the strip.

I just killed a BMW 525i wagon about an hour ago. he was messing with me down the interstate, and i was hoping he would, so i could tell yall all about it. he gets right beside me and guns it!!! so there wouldn't be any doubt, i let him get a half length in front, and i shoot pass him and stay in it for 500 feet. once he finally caught up, he was leaning over grinning ear to ear, and giving me a thumbs up. felt good.

My girl has a 2008 335ci it's a twin turbo I believe and it f***in jerks all the time like it has a dual overhead cam in it. It's real fast on the freeway but I don't think it would stand a chance with a GN with a nice set of bolt ons let alone one with motor work.

imports are imports... these bmw guys r jus so angry they paid 50k for a car that gets smoked by a 15k dollar car. I own an import an Acura CL. my dad drilled into my head buy a daily driver before you buy urself a muscle car. so thats why i have this. the acura that is. my acura cl type s, smoked many bmw's and stock mustangs. but i dont go bragging about it, and as you can see im not on some import forume, im on this wondeful turbobuick website. I WISH I DIDNT LISTEN TO MY DADDY....WULD HAVE HAD A NIICE GN HAHA

And o yeah main reason, i posted in this forume, is my buddy has a 330ci BMW , hes got sum intake, ecu prgrammer, and its a dog, u gotta pay 50-80k to get a fast BMW. But my buddy also owns a 72 Chevelle, wit a 396. That thing moves haha. he drives the beemer during the week, and the Chevelle on the weekends. We here jersey boys like to have the best of both worlds.

BMW Owners :rolleyes: what a bunch of conceited fruitcakes. My co-worker had a '99 Mitsubishi Mirage, the 1.8L SOHC motor was built (forged bottom), ported head with a custom grinded cam & proper fuel management, etc, etc. Everynight after work we would go hunting. Our favorite prey...BMW M3s :biggrin: . The car was a great sleeper on the outside, no body effects, stock 14" wheels. We would pull up to the M3s & run along for a couple of seconds, man these guys can't stand a cheaper car inviting them for a race! They would inmediately try to pull away. After pulling 5-6 cars on them we would let off back to cruising speeds & wait for the guy to start talking through the window. If he was cool we'd answer all his ??s, but if he was angry about loosing to a cheaper car & started talkin trash we'd rub in his face that his POS $80K BMW M3 had just been beat by a $15K Mirage. We even had a race with an M5(not the new one, it was a late '90s model). Damn :eek: that thing would pull 3 cars on us just on take off, the M5 is RWD vs the Mirage's FWD. Once rolling we would pass him with ease...that stock M5 runs what??? 13s ??? vs the the Mirage that ran a best of 10.83 @ 133 mph :eek: :p in race form. It was detuned for the street...killing BMW is a blast !! :biggrin: What memories.

My girl has a 2008 335ci it's a twin turbo I believe and it f***in jerks all the time like it has a dual overhead cam in it. It's real fast on the freeway but I don't think it would stand a chance with a GN with a nice set of bolt ons let alone one with motor work.

A stock Turbo Buick with a stock turbo, TT chip, alky injection, 19 lbs of boost, a cold air kit and Hooker exhaust will walk a 335i....I've proven it more than once.:D

My current combo below at 20 lbs of boost flat out crushes 335i's and M3's and has walked an M5 to boot. This is on street tires:biggrin:

I think the point the beemer crowed misses while they make excuses for their $50-$100K "ultimate driving machine" rides loosing to our TB's, is that you can put a couple grand into a stock low 14 second Turbo Buick and get low 12's all day long...high 11's according to the recipes at Turbo Regal Web Site.

Pick the right car from the start, and you don't need excuses for losing....
You might still loose, but when you do...take it like a big boy and give the other winner props....no need to get all snitty and bitchy over it.:tongue:

Now, I don't mind BMWs, infact I am actually impressed by the M series. But the people that buy BMWs because they think it makes their dick bigger are retarded. They pay for the name and honestly get ripped off. I always love it when I see someone in one of these 'high end' luxury cars try to race someone driving a '**** box' and looses.

How could they believe that. Every knows you need a Corvette to make you dick bigger.:biggrin:

Yea well bmw owners are air heads i had the pleasure of takin out a late 90s early 2000s bmw M3,get this i did it in my CHEVY EXPRESS CARGO VAN !!!!!! We were on the highway and he cut me off in the center lane so i moved to the left lane and i saw a light poof of black smoke out of his tailpipe lettin me know he had gassed on it so determined that he was nt gonna do it again i punched it toes thru the radiator and all!! I pulled up next to him and got about a fender on him at about 80..the dumbfounded look of suprise on his face was priceless as he got the bright red bowtie decal with the flames all in his face.. i held my lead all the way to 110 (governor) and i lifted my co driver was pointing and laughing and taunting the whole way..Good thing i bought the van with the 6.0 this time ...It does awesome burnouts too!!!

I love the way the Alpina rides, it's one of those cars that really make you feel good when you drive it. it does come with 505hp stock and has every gizmo you can think of, but it never stood a chance against my gn, i can say in the long run, yes they will out run a gn, i had the B-7 doing over 150mph and still had more rpm's to go. but every time i get in that car speeding is the last thing on my mind, it's a pimp-mobile:biggrin:

Attachments

• bmw2.jpg
    bmw2.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 558
  • bmw1.jpg
    bmw1.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 575
In my life, I've had the pleasure to drive many thousands of miles around most of Germany, (and other European contries). Many of these miles were with BMWs. Whether this was threw a icey cobblestone town, or flat out on the Autoban, the BMWs have always had my respect in this environment to which they were built for.

Drag cars, they are not!

Mike B.

I'm on the MazdaspeedForums.org website and when they saw in my sig that I had a GN, they were all asking me questions and telling me how jealous they were. Needless to say, I was very surprised.

I'm not the type of guy to drive a BMW. My Estate Wagon is a great beater, my Suburban can haul anything, and my Torino, well, it's my dream car. I would drive a BMW if it were given to me or sold to me for less than scrap metal value. I came pretty close to buying a 1990 525i for $400 until I looked at how the timing belts are routed on the 2.5L six. I'd rather change a 2.4L Galant timing belt with balance shafts and all that crap before I touch a BMW timing set.

But NOT buying that car led me to buying the '88 Buick wagon. So it's all good. I wouldn't race a 50cc moped with it light to light, but I'll run around town and back and forth to the next town over and enjoy the living room sofa quality ride.

That entire thread was epic fail on both parties behalf.

Apples to oranges man.

Remember, the twisties still elude 98.9% of us. If you can't stop or turn, stay away from BMW. Unless they want a straight line demo.

That entire thread was epic fail on both parties behalf.

Apples to oranges man.

Remember, the twisties still elude 98.9% of us. If you can't stop or turn, stay away from BMW. Unless they want a straight line demo.

I wouldn't follow one into the turns in the Buick.
But I did stick with one in my 68 Camaro several months back on a road called Trabuco Canyon that runs in the hills behind my house. It was a 535i or a 550i...don't remember (I think it was the 535)...but it was one of those (they look the same). We turned on the road, me behind him, and he floored it on the initial straight section, so I nailed it and got up on his bumper real fast, then let out and kept 3 lengths distance....stayed at that distance through the whole 5 miles....just kept it in 3rd the whole way and that gave me enough power band to stay glued to him.
He didn't open the distance at all in the turns, and there are a lot of turns on that road, in fact I intentionally closed the distance on a few of them just for fun. And on the straights I had to keep from bumping him because there was no way he could out accelerate me.....try as he may...

I've done a few things to upgrade the suspension and brakes on the Camaro, and the 502 definitely gives it more power than stock:biggrin:

That said...the fact that a 2008 "Ultimate Driving Machine" couldn't shake me in my ol' 1968 unibody muscle car with a few upgrades....that's something to brag about.

Grant it, it wasn't an M3 or M5 trying to shake me in the S's, but 5 series should have been able to open the gap in the twisties IMHO.

I talked with the guy at the other end and he was pretty amazed that he wasn't able to shake me off. He was cool about it too, so there are cool beemer drivers out there.:biggrin: