I hooked up my old school nintendo...

Vendor Defendor

Out the window
i hooked up my orgional nintendo this weekend, and ive been playing duck hunt and mario brothers most of the weekend... man, i think its more fun than the new games...

-neil

I sold my Nintendo, four controllers, and two dozen games, in a stupid move a long time ago, to Funcoland, and found out I would get less cash unless I used the trade-in as store credit... so I bought two Playstation games. One of them sucked. :( I've still got my SNES system, I still play that every now and then.

Originally posted by Vendor Defendor
i hooked up my orgional nintendo this weekend, and ive been playing duck hunt and mario brothers most of the weekend... man, i think its more fun than the new games...

-neil

I agree 100%!:D

Back to the days of blowing out the nintendo and taking a Q-tip to the cartridge? I hated always doing that!

Ryan

We have a store in town that buys/sells/trades video games, and they pay more for an original nintendo than anything else. I still have my snes, I love mariocart! I spent way too much time whooping my roomates butts in that game. I was deadly in the "turtle shooting" game. I wish my g/f was better at it, I like the competition. Old games rule.

If you really want to talk old school, I still have an Atari with one controller and the good old Defender game. There's a couple of other games but I can't remember what they were.

Now I'm gonna have to dig them out!!! :D