i have lots of gn parts for sale,stock and performance i have a new dataloger

i have a rebuilt T-70 turbo, 4" in/ 2.5" out with a precision .85 exhaust housing. matt 347-680-8642

hello i have lots of gn parts heres some of them new power logger set-up 150, i have a set of 87 front fenders with gn emblems,i have several new cam sensor caps with led 50, i have lots of ttweaked chips and injector combos, i have a wire harness out of my 87 gn 150, i have stock airbox setup50,i have a set of tubular a arms 75, i have aa complete stock set of internals for lc2 get @ me with your needs, i have a ac pump and hoses and the condensor in front of the radiator 200, i have a black trunklid in good shape100, i have a plnum with stock throttle body 100,i have 3 oil pump assemblys for gn,50 each, i have a radiator hold down in good shape40,i have coils, ignition module and cam sensor setup complete, 200, i live in maine and have lots more stuff let me know what you need, i have 5857 turbo billet wheel, i have a stock watesgate nuckle which is portedwith a 3inch downpipe i am taking off my car this week 200,i have a complete set of grey trim for interior 75, i have 2 stock master brake setups for 87 the electric pump 1 has accumulator ball 1 doesnt,1 with ball 150, 1 without100, i have piules more stuff that just off the top of my head i hope you all enjoy your turbo6 cars this year thanks for looking. i am looking for a big turbo for my car willing to trade or buy thanks again
hello i have lots of gn parts heres some of them new power logger set-up 150, i have a set of 87 front fenders with gn emblems,i have several new cam sensor caps with led 50, i have lots of ttweaked chips and injector combos, i have a wire harness out of my 87 gn 150, i have stock airbox setup50,i have a set of tubular a arms 75, i have aa complete stock set of internals for lc2 get @ me with your needs, i have a ac pump and hoses and the condensor in front of the radiator 200, i have a black trunklid in good shape100, i have a plnum with stock throttle body 100,i have 3 oil pump assemblys for gn,50 each, i have a radiator hold down in good shape40,i have coils, ignition module and cam sensor setup complete, 200, i live in maine and have lots more stuff let me know what you need, i have 5857 turbo billet wheel, i have a stock watesgate nuckle which is portedwith a 3inch downpipe i am taking off my car this week 200,i have a complete set of grey trim for interior 75, i have 2 stock master brake setups for 87 the electric pump 1 has accumulator ball 1 doesnt,1 with ball 150, 1 without100, i have piules more stuff that just off the top of my head i hope you all enjoy your turbo6 cars this year thanks for looking. i am looking for a big turbo for my car willing to trade or buy thanks again
What kind of chips and injectors do you have for sale?

I'm looking for a stock balancer with the interrupter intact. I don't care too much about the balancer, just need the interrupter

I am in need of a horn button assembly and collar for a 87 BGN!! Can you advise me where to look/purchase/ steal/ beg for one at?? Thanks!!

You can find the butttons on ebay not sure if the collar is the (horn ring)it has about 6 allen head screws? You can find them at kirban performance.com I just ordered 1 about 60buck the new one are alum.so the don't break