I have a very low mileage LS1 available

jehenke

It is an 8000 mile LS1 from a 2001 Trans Am. It was purchased from a boneyard in 2005. It's been under wraps since. It is without computer, harness, injectors, rails and front dress. The motor itself has not been opened up. It has some kind of motor mount adapter plates on it and a new flywheel. Havent really looked at it but looks upgraded. I was gonna run an auto. Still has a starter on it too. 20111203_142837.jpg

I'm looking for $2300. Pickup only. It also has a newer pan on it. Not sure what pan it is. I can take pics of anything you guys need. 20111203_142755.jpg

Yeah somebody was going to throw that thing in a car that came with a SBC. Got the LS6 intake on it, which is nice. Those are pricey.

GLWS.

Yeah somebody was going to throw that thing in a car that came with a SBC. Got the LS6 intake on it, which is nice. Those are pricey.

GLWS.

2001 LS1's all came with the ls6 intake as did some ( maybe all??) 2000's and all ls1's after 2001. my 98 ls1 camaro had it added my 2000 came with it stock.

my sig on f body forums lol

Photo1292-2-1.jpg

I also have a Sudden Impact Dry Plate Nitrous Kit for LS1. Adjustable from 75hp to 150hp. 78mm EFI plate, Interface Controller. Complete kit with 10# bottle. Dual outlet purge kit. Custom HSW mounting bracket for between the rear seats. HSW bottle heater kit. Blow down tube kit. Recommended NGK spark plugs. HSW custom ashtray arming switch plate. New, never used. Partially installed on car, then removed to sell car. $700 obo