I have a few parts you hot air guys might be interested in.....

fbodlovr

1/4 Mile Freak

Attachments

• IATsensor..jpg
    IATsensor..jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 166
  • thrott body..jpg
    thrott body..jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 171
  • bracket..jpg
    bracket..jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 168
  • crank sensor..jpg
    crank sensor..jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 165
  • vacumm hose..jpg
    vacumm hose..jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 165
Did you click on the link in the first post? It takes you to another thread that shows more pics. Ill copy and past the info anyways though. The wiring that is wound up is from caspers. It is an IAT sensor. Its for 84-85 guys that are changing their computer over to the 86-87 computer. You add this, then with scanmaster you can see the intake air temperature when before the 84 computer didnt have any provision for it. Make sense???

-38lb injectors with red armstrong chip-got these from bob(intercooled88ss) but never used them. Im guessing they are still good. One has a weird spot that you can see in the pictures. Make offer

-I have factory heads from an 84 engine. I THINK they are fine, but you will want to clean them up and do what you want with them. 65 shipped.

-I also have a turbo to intake adapter for an 84-85 engine. 45 shipped

-Throttle body-has a little big of solid stuff on it form an ignition module that went bad, but the throttle body is still good. 40 shipped.

-Hard vacuum line for 84-85 setup. Make offer

-Positive-negative battery cables.Make offer

-Caspers IAT sensor with harness for the 84-85 guys.45 shipped

-Crank sensor from 84 engine. 50 shipped

-Stock FPR from 84 engine 7 shipped

-Little bracket that came off 84 engine. I think it supported the turbo maybe??? make offer

Im open to any reasonable offers. Just trying to fund fixing up the car.

I need a nice trunk lid with holes for spoiler, rear bumer fillers, would like rust free doors, NEW pass door hinges, Rear decking behind back seats, 87 front grill, gauge trim bezel, stereo/ac trim bezel, or some 60lb injectors, really need test pipe, factory hanger thing for where the cat use to go, really need shifter cable that goes from shifter to trans. Ill take a lot of things =-) Just offer.