i hate winter

Well, now that it is almost 100° , I still say this is better than all that snow & cold.

Well, now that it is almost 100° , I still say this is better than all that snow & cold.

hello; I don't know about that. Part of life in our area is to piss and moan about the weather but also to take atvantage of those super days when the weather is perfect. We had some this yr.
IBBY

Ill still take the heat over the snow. You dont get to see the women barely anything in the winter at least not around here

Ill still take the heat over the snow. You dont get to see the women barely anything in the winter at least not around here

I was undecided which was worse too damn hot or too damn cold until I read your post - heat is better now that you clarified the benefits

now if we can get the women outside in the barely anything stuff when its 20 below the cold would definately win

I was undecided which was worse too damn hot or too damn cold until I read your post - heat is better now that you clarified the benefits

now if we can get the women outside in the barely anything stuff when its 20 below the cold would definately win

I still like summer but I miss wimen with THO in the winter.

Allan G.

Trees down everywhere around my neighborhood. House next door had a big tree just miss them. Global warming is out of control.:wink:

This is B.S. I have had snow on my car 2 days now this week and its not even november!!! My mom in meriden and a friend in southington both without power. Talked to a guy up in stafford and he was without power too! I need to move to a warmer enviroment

I am wondering if someone in Florida will let me live there for the next 6 months...

Wow hell of a storm!!! Not that bad got about 5" here in NW RI, stuff is already melting pretty good

This ain't so bad. Get to save a little on the 'lectric bill this month. :)

Got the fireplace crankin', steaks and baked 'taters on the grill, hot showers & shaving at work, so that's covered (I'd much rather be able to do it in my own house though). But it's too much like camping out; it can be fun, but not when you're forced to. And I miss my Internet when I'm not at work!