I hate thieves...

geno

9sec 17MPG Street Car
Staff member
Well somebody broke into my trailer and got my T&D rockers and all the hardware including the the barrel nuts and shaft clamps...The got my distributor with wires,the up pipe with the blow off valve,pushrods,all the clamps and hoses for the intake.
They also got my tool box full of Snapon tools...
Im not sure if i should post this here but i thought more people with stage 2 parts would see it.
Can anybody help a brother out and sell me the valve train parts i lost?

That sucks Gene! Were you parked at the track or at the shop when this happened? Hate thieves!:eek:

PM me your address and I'll send you some T&D rocker parts.

I've got one side of the hold down clamps (4 pieces) a bunch of washers, spacers and misc. rockers. It's not much, but maybe it will help.

CIMG1624_zpsb2f7fd0a.jpg

I reget your loss, but if you have a wifi internet connection, this is something that maybe you should look into. I got one for Xmas and it will record 24/7 and up to 7 days before it resets to the cloud for $99 a year. If this was at home I would be scared they might come back for more..

https://www.dropcam.com/

Last edited:
Sounds like someone that knows you and what you had in the trailer. I bet your parts will surface somewhere. These aren't small block chevy's so it will be a select few people who could use the parts.

Sorry to hear you had your parts and tools stolen.

Sounds like someone that knows you and what you had in the trailer. I bet your parts will surface somewhere. These aren't small block chevy's so it will be a select few people who could use the parts.

Sorry to hear you had your parts and tools stolen.
I agree Gene somebody had to know what that stuff is , Or keep a eye out on local sites like craigslist. And that is why surveillance cameras are my best friend. I too hate a thief.

Unreal !!!!!!
I really hope you catch them Geno. I would agree that it is someone that knows what you have, this was not random.....they knew exactly what to take.
Total pieces of shit !!!
Good luck Geno.

Bryan

PM sent Mike(y)
They broke in the trailer on Oct 2 and i didn't know they took the car parts until i started putting the car back together.It was parked at the shop and we do have cameras now:mad: I bet it was some kids and threw the v6 stuff in the garbage and thought it was v8 parts.We had 3 batteries taken out of parked cars 2 months before that. I never leave my tools or parts in the trailer but the car was going to be apart for a while so i stashed my stuff in the trailer.Our insurance won't pay because it was not part of the trailer.They said if somebody steals a car they won't pay for a $2000,00 ring if it was in the glove box but will pay for the car.Im glad they didn't mess with the doors or front end that was in the trailer.Also my partner now lives in the apartment at the shop and is armed and ready for them next time.

DLS is going to sell me a set of rockers.. I knew i could count on Dan like always(y)

DLS is going to sell me a set of rockers.. I knew i could count on Dan like always(y)
Dan didnt have any so im still looking for a set and need to find some just to get the car running again.Did i mention i hate THIEF'S...

I know my source has tons of T&D rockers and parts. I am sorry I thought that you had this issue resolved, I will contact him first thing Thursday morning.

PM me your address and I'll send you some T&D rocker parts.

I've got one side of the hold down clamps (4 pieces) a bunch of washers, spacers and misc. rockers. It's not much, but maybe it will help.

CIMG1624_zpsb2f7fd0a.jpg

If he doesn't want them how much would you sale them for? Do you have the bolts also?

Gene,

I still have the set I offered to lend you. They're for a spare motor so you can use them as long as you need to.

Neal

Gene,

I still have the set I offered to lend you. They're for a spare motor so you can use them as long as you need to.

Neal
Whats stamped on them again on the intake and exhaust? Kendal is sending me some and i need to see what ratio they are. He said they have a T&D logo on the top but no stamping on the sides?

Whats stamped on them again on the intake and exhaust? Kendal is sending me some and i need to see what ratio they are. He said they have a T&D logo on the top but no stamping on the sides?

Gene,

I'll double check but off the top of my head I think they are 1.65's on the intake side and 1.55's on the exhaust.

Neal