I had a Kool visit last night

Turbo Keith

TURBO KEITH
So yesterday morning I got a PM from DeezDad telling me his was riding his KLR along the Trans America Trial , he is from Massachusetts , and would be coming thru North Ms last night and wondered how close I would be to the motel he was staying . As it turns out he was just 1/4 mile from me so I went and picked him up and we hung out talking cars and having adult beverages . We done a good bit of both as it turns out LOL . It was really cool putting a face to someone I have talked to on the site . Anyway safe trip to you Dan and I'm sure your having a blast on your travels . My wife and I really enjoyed the visit . Keith and Kelly
He is a pic .
IMG_1037.jpg

Keith ya hot shit you posted it lol.. for anyone curious Turbo Keith is every bit the gentleman in person that he is here on the board with a couple of great cars and a wonderful family. I am pretty anti social but felt right at home thank you Keith for Your and Kellys warm hospitality. I really coulda used another Coors lite today when I got my bike buried in the muck :oldman::astronaut:

Attachments

• KIMG0143.JPG
    KIMG0143.JPG
    795.1 KB · Views: 97
  • KIMG0139.JPG
    KIMG0139.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 97
That's me having a stroke, it got stuck deeper but the thought of what coulda came out of the Arkansas back woods gave me the adrenaline I needed to get it out lol