I fear change

Pretty fast too so far. And inbox is back. Thanks for the continued improvements.

I think it's rather refreshing. At least now I can get to my inbox. Jeyahh!

I will admit that it's nice to be able to get to my in box, refreshing ?, I will have to think about that for awhile.

It seems that every time I get used to something in life they up and change it on me.

i don't fear change... i just hate it when i open a page on my computer and it looks like it's supposed to be an app on my phone..

I like it! Thanks guys:cool: I like change that's how I went from carbed chebys to Buicks:p

i don't fear change... i just hate it when i open a page on my computer and it looks like it's supposed to be an app on my phone..

Exactly, I think. I don't even have a camera on my flip phone so I can't compare.

I'll take your word on that, and I hate that a quarter of the screen is wasted and blank on each side.

I wonder what dumb ass marketing shmuck keeps coming up with these changes that seem to make it worse than the last version everytime.

I like it a whole bunch more than the last format.

thanks for keeping this board up to date.. two thumbs up!

Personally i hate change too, but since i'm a newb here i wasn't all that used to the old format. In fact, i found it a little daunting. Too many categories IMO. Anyway, i'm just happy for the new notifications it gives. That works great. I'll get used to this one just as i would have the old one.

The design is good and works pretty consistently across 3 screen platforms, Computer , tablet and phone. The speed is decent also.

About the only thing I don't like is the white lettering on lemon yellow for some buttons and the default Avatars. Very distracting.

What a nice improvement! Really am pleased! I have no problem with it. Wish I had the talent to set up a system like this.

Easy on the eyes, too. Thanks for your excellent job here.

Bruce '87 Grand National

PS: I'll bet I'm older than you, Charlie!:cautious: