I cant take this anymore!

Rogue Leader

Eat my valvestem caps!!!!
I think this is the end of me and my TTA....

Anyone whos seen the tech board saw my starting and my spark problems....

I fixxed the starting problem, then i just needed to change the plugs and wires since the plugs were fouled... so changed em today and the car ran like a champ, better than ever... This is also with my new Dynotech Tranny and PTS Converter too. I get home an dpark it... pack my stuff and get ready to hit McD's.... Guess what... the damn car wont start again!! And its the same symptoms as before!!!!

I got it running... I cant take this anymore... The car is for sale its a 30k mile TTA, I'm probably going to put it on ebay. I hate to do this but My wallet nor my heart can deal with this anymore...

I know what you mean. Just trying to get the parts together I need to fix my car after a minor accident has left me with a constant source of heartburn and frustration. I keep hearing a little voice in the back of my head that keeps telling me if I was smart I'd move on to another type of car that will be easier to maintain and have more parts availability as time goes on. I guess it's a good thing I'm not very smart. :)

The start problem was just a defective alternator... warrantied it today the car runs perfect now... (FINALLY!!!!)... Im still selling it...

Be careful! You might be selling it just as it's about to start acting right and all your heartache and hard work benefits only the new owner! Good luck with your decision.:)