I bought an "04 GTO........PICS...........

1badGT

FORD and GM owner....WTF!
I just bought this '04 GTO last week for my daily driver. Its Phantom Black w/ Black leather and a 6 speed.
Its got 12,000 miles and I paid $22,000.oo :biggrin:
7911.jpg

7916.jpg

7917.jpg

7915.jpg

7913.jpg

7914.jpg

7909.jpg

7910.jpg

Frank,you trader..lol...hey a bunch of those guys were at hooters in bradenton,i think saturday night?had to be at least 20 gto guys as i past,had to turn around and go there to eat :biggrin: ..they were all smiles at the gn and very respectfull of it too...one was shooting nos out the washer wipers at me so i rubbed my fingers together as to say,put some money on it?he shaked his head no..i know you can make them fly,and im sure you will...i will meet up with you,this time for sure,just tell me where you are headed to(the next show)..congrads on the car,cant wait to see it(in the rearview of course)just kidding...talk at ya...

Youll have to chance your name to 1BADGTO.Very nice looking car,These cars shouldve sold better than they did.You dont see many on the roads.Anyway congrats and enjoy.

suicide six said:
Youll have to chance your name to 1BADGTO.Very nice looking car,These cars shouldve sold better than they did.You dont see many on the roads.Anyway congrats and enjoy.
Yea, Hopefully that will help them hold they're value in the years to come.
Not like the GNX, but I mean at least like the GN does. :D

tommynos said:
i will meet up with you,this time for sure,just tell me where you are headed to(the next show)..congrads on the car,cant wait to see it(in the rearview of course)just kidding...talk at ya...
1st Sat of the month is at Checkers at University/Lockwood @ 5 pm.
2nd Sat of the month is at Mels at Cortez/US41 @ 4pm.
I don't think you're car will have any trouble seeing mine in its rear view mirror. But I have 6 more yrs & up to 84000 miles of bumper to bumper.
But , yes it is a very strong running car....and rare. 1 of 1,711 made in this combo. :D

I've got an '04 myself that I picked up during the "March Madness" event last year. It's a great car. I was able to get mine for $23,300. I love the thing. Mine is a Quicksilver A4 with black int. Just like the one Kenny Duttweiler has. :)

Enjoy your new ride!!

Neal

1badGT said:
I just bought this '04 GTO last week for my daily driver. Its Phantom Black w/ Black leather and a 6 speed.

Very, very sweet! I really have come to love the GTO's.

Congratulations. :cool:

Another GTO & GN owner checking in. I too got mine last March; in fact, Neal above drove me to the San Diego dealership in his Goat the day I got it. Since then I've had a dyno tune done and added a Corsa Touring cat back exhaust which I bought used for $300. The dyno tune really woke the car up plus I had the cooling fans' on/off settings tweaked, something you may want to consider given the climate in which you live. Congrats on the purchase!

they are sweet cars! I work for Pontiac and I'm going to get my dad's new one here in a few weeks. We ordered an 06 GTO, 6 speed, 18" wheels, Quicksilver with red interior and with the employee deal I got it for under $29K....not bad for 400hp of whoop ass :biggrin:

That's an awesome car, but I thought the new GTOs came with 6.0 liter engines. Is that an LS1, LS2 or what?

Nice Car. I think for bang for the buck the GTO is hard to beat. Same motor as the Vette and $20K cheaper.

I heard '06 is the last year for the GTO, is that true?

lyonsd said:
That's an awesome car, but I thought the new GTOs came with 6.0 liter engines. Is that an LS1, LS2 or what?
'04 = 5.7 liter 346 cid 360 hp
'05-'06 = 6.0 364 cid 400 hp

Tom Tom Turbo said:
they are sweet cars! I work for Pontiac and I'm going to get my dad's new one here in a few weeks. We ordered an 06 GTO, 6 speed, 18" wheels, Quicksilver with red interior and with the employee deal I got it for under $29K....not bad for 400hp of whoop ass :biggrin:
sent pm

Man Im Glad To See Your Back In A Gm!!!!!!!!!!!
No More Fords Ha Ha !!!!!

Talk To You Soon

Thanks Jd :d :d :d