I am new in town

86montev6turbo

hey i am new in town and i live in west ft worth. I have a 86 monte carlo ss and a buick turbo parts car. I am in the process right now of swapping everything out to my monte and its going allright., If anybody around here has any suggestions for me or anybody has any info of a buick turbo car club around me please e0mail me 86montev6turbo@buickturbo.com thanks everyone hope to see you all around sometime!!:)

thanks

thanks man looks like a cool club are you a member? are the dues worth what they offer?

If you can make it, we will all be in Noble, Oklahoma (just south of OKC) tomorrow for the Buick vs. Ford Shootout. I guarantee it will be worth the drive.

We go to the track fairly regularly, including Kennedale, Redline and Denton County Dragway (and Ennis).

Joining the club gets you on our Yahoo Email list, where we can discuss strategy without the mustang guys listening. And you get a newsletter and club event updates.

Hope this helps

Membership

It would be great to have you aboard, If you will send me your address info I will send you some info on joining the club (or you can print out the new membership page from our website) and some info on upcoming events ie Club Picnic, Xmas Party, Bracket racing @ Redline in Nov.

Dues are 25.00 per year due each Jan.

Thanks,
David Newton
LSPBC Co-Newsletter Editor
GSCA #2073