I am looking for clean, low miles GN or T-Type near Southern California

winex

Let me know what you have.

I am not interested in anything with a salvage title, rust, cosmetic or mechanical problems.

winex said:
Let me know what you have.

I am not interested in anything with a salvage title, rust, cosmetic or mechanical problems.

i've got a 1987 gn 13K california car asking 24,995 310-597-6617 let me know if intrested.

I have a car for you....

I have one of the nicest 87 GNs in the country. You might be interested in it. It has 34,000 original miles, no rust, solid roof, no accidents, no dings ever. It has show quality paint, and a spotless interior. Too much to list really. If you'd like to talk to me about the car, please give me a call at (503) 585-0047. I live in Salem, OR. (Just south of Portland on I-5). I'll be glad to discuss the car with you and send you pictures by mail if you think it's something that you could be interested in. Thanks, David Huff

Original Owner has 78 Regal Turbo in Show Condition..All Original

1978 Buick Regal Turbo Sport Coupe ( part of the original run road tested at Flint) 83270 original miles ( driven rarely and always garaged and covered)
I have owned since my original purchase new from Scott Buick in Reno, Nevada.. I must sell now because of health reasons and the pressing need for more garage space.
Silver/Gray with wire wheels.. There are no door dings or marks, and certainly no rust.
Interior is original ..: White Vinyl/ with Black Dash ...It is like the day I took it off the Scott Buick show floor( showroom new) as is the black carpet. Indeed, it could have been on the show room floor just yesterday. It has roll up windows.. On the check list my mechanic just finished, he found that the AC is fine but it needs the conversion kit to C-4. Otherwise, compressor etc. are fine.
It is the 3.8 Liter Engine with the 4BL carburetor. and is in excellent running condition.Transmission is fine and is smooth.
The car is located in the Joshua Tree Area of Southern California.
I have a few photos here and can send more.

Attachments

• Buick Full Side View.jpg
    Buick Full Side View.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Buick Dash.jpg
    Buick Dash.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Buick Front view.jpg
    Buick Front view.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Buick Interior front seat w Dash.jpg
    Buick Interior front seat w Dash.jpg