hypothetical: parting out regal limited

Louster38

I am thinking about purchasing a white NA regal limited. it is either an 86 or 87. i would be parting it out most likely, as it drives but has a rod knock. i was told the engine is from an olds. maybe a 307? I would have to get more info obviously. But i wanted to see first if there is enough interest in the parts before i commit to it. it looks pretty clean, interior is decent, some tears in the vinyl. dash looks nice. so let me know if youre interested in any of this stuff i think would come off of it nicely.

any interior piece (interior is light tan, vinyl, bucket seats up front with middle console)
both doors (look solid on quick inspection, will look closer)
trunk lid
front grill
hood
headlight surrounds
both bumpers (both chrome)
rear end
driveshaft
tranny
engine
radiator
sway bar
suspension components
and anything else you could think of.

What Condition Are The Rear Bumper Fillers? I'm Also Looking For A Steering Column,tilt,crus. Control .. Do You Pictures? What Do You Want For Them?

Thanks Vince

i'll try and get some pics soon. i didnt look at the bumper fillers closely. i am just looking for interest. i havent actually bought the car yet, but if enough people want parts from it then i will. so youve got dibs on the stuff you mentioned if i get the car. i dont know what kind of prices i would ask for. i would take offers more than setting prices.

brut4 said:
I'm looking for a decent driver side door. How far are you from Milwaukee?

I am a little over an hour from milwaukee. can you make a tentative offer of what you would be willing to pay?

it looks like i won't be buying it, upon further inspection i found that it has a 7.5" non-posi rear. I was interested in it assuming it had the 8.5 and finding if it was posi more than anything so its not worth it to me anymore.

The only vehicle(s) w/ the 8.5 rear that are a direct fit to the Regal Turbo is from a 84-87 442 Olds Cutlass...or another 84-87 Regal Turbo.

yeah now i realize that. plus the engine was not original and i dont know what kind of trans it would have had.