Hydroboost. where to buy

gnkid1987

Hi guys

i have an 87 gn and my powermaster has totally S#*t the bed. i want to go with the hydroboost conversion. i just needed so advice on them, like where to buy from make the kit myself and any tips you guys can share with me. i would really appreciate it. i wanna hit the track soon

Thanks
Ray

Hi guys

i have an 87 gn and my powermaster has totally S#*t the bed. i want to go with the hydroboost conversion. i just needed so advice on them, like where to buy from make the kit myself and any tips you guys can share with me. i would really appreciate it. i wanna hit the track soon

Thanks
Ray

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/br...heels/292004-hydroboost-install-question.html

Vacuum Brake Install 3

Powermaster To Vacuum Brake Conversion

I have this done to my car but I can't help with the tech other then what I know from reading the stickies. It was bought already in the car when I bought it.

The quality of the cardone rebuilt boosters has been questionable as of late. If it were me, I'd probably go with something like the Powerbrake-drivetrain kit. It seems pricey, but with the quality of some remans lately, it seems worth it if you don't want much fuss. I haven't had any issues with my $225 cardone system ... knock on wood! The link in my sig summarizes my project if you want to piece something together.