Hydroboost reservoir

NY87GN

Looking for some advise.. My hydroboost reservoir has fluid seeping out the sides of the cover. Looking for some feedback. Many thanks!

Is this on a 84 or did you convert to Hydroboost? Have a picture of the reservoir?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I converted, I don’t have a pic, I did manage to take a pic yesterday only to realize that it was blurry sorry. But yes converted..

Since you've got an 87 did you use all the original (stock) pump ect, or did you switch things out to use the factory hydro parts? If you're still using the 86-87 tank then there's other problems. The 83-85 use the pump as the tank.

Since you've got an 87 did you use all the original (stock) pump ect, or did you switch things out to use the factory hydro parts? If you're still using the 86-87 tank then there's other problems. The 83-85 use the pump as the tank.
I switched all out using the 83-85 parts. Rebuilt Cardone crap.. I know, I know.. but it seems to work well. Had it on the car for months.

If you have a reman power steering pump, I bet it is turning backwards. IIRC non turbo cars have the power steering pump which flows the other direction. From personal experience. This is why I buy new.