Hydroboost P/S pump upgrade

CTX-SLPR

Howdy,

If I am going hydroboost and I want to upgrade my stock power steering pump are there any on the market to do just that or am I stuck buying a quaility reman one to ensure that I am getting a solid pump to push my hydroboost system since this will be a very heavy car (from ya'll perspective) at 4000lbs empty and with 4 wheel discs, 12.5" 4 piston fronts and 10.5 4 piston rears, I have a feeling this pump will be seeing a lot of demand to run the steering and the brakes.

thanks,

With my experience in running the HydroBoost is does not put that much of a demand on the power steering pump. I would hook it up and see if you are happy with the results. If not you can always find another power steering pump. You may be surprised.

Ps?

I'm hoping to go hydroboost by the end of the month. Drop POWERBRAKEBOB an E-mail from here and ask him as he is very knowledgeable. there are two sites one sells recond. the other new, the outfit I'm going with is powerbrakesonline.com, Chip Foose uses these on alot of his rides. Can't wait to get rid of the PowerMaster.:D