Hydroboost installed

GO FAST

Well I finally got my hydroboost system installed now I finally have real brakes the stopping power is awsome , the only thing I cant figure out is why the brake light stays on any ideas.

Attachments

• Hydroboost (1).JPG
    Hydroboost (1).JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 200
  • Hydroboost (2).JPG
    Hydroboost (2).JPG
    94 KB · Views: 205
  • Hydroboost (3).JPG
    Hydroboost (3).JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 196
Bet the brake sw is not being fully engane and sw is remaining closed. Look at the 2 switches that ride on the brake pedal stem and make sure its getting fully closed

any problems with PS braided lines leaking? I cannot get mine to seal and am going to be in contact with Hydroboost Bobbie today... brake switch gets moved out of position when fumbling under the dash installing the hydroboost clevis... wasn't that a fun job?

Just throwing it out there because it's happened to a buddy of mine.

After changing everything on the powermaster I noticed that the e-brake was on just barely.

Thanks for the replies i'll check the switch that contacts the pedal . I did have one of the braided lines leaking but when I took it apart found the lining pinched , re cut and re installed no problems now. One thing I have noticed is the braided lines get very hot to touch after some driving , not sure if this normal , maybe a tranny type cooler could be installed inline it probably would'nt hurt. It's great to have real brakes , thanks Bob :cool:

Attachments

• Gainseville BOPC (e-mail 1).jpg
    Gainseville BOPC (e-mail 1).jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 164
Same thing happened when I did my conversion. You need to push the white brake switch towards the front of the car to where it hits the brake pedal. It sits in a bracket, grab the back of the switch (white box) and push it towards the front of the car. HTH

One thing I have noticed is the braided lines get very hot to touch after some driving , not sure if this normal , maybe a tranny type cooler could be installed inline it probably would'nt hurt. It's great to have real brakes , thanks Bob :cool:

I noticed mine are hot to the touch as well. I was hoping that was normal and not just happening to me.

hydro brakes

Just wondering how much boost you can hold now with the hydroboost. i've had mine ordered for 2 weeks now, hoping to get it soon.

Really hav'nt tried cause I use a transbrake , but just playing around it held 10 psi , would probably hold more if I stabbed it a little harder. I'll never go back to foot braking the car after launching with the transbrake :D just glad to be able to stop on the big end.