Hydroboost, does it work? is it worth it?

Good question, I don't have any lights displayed, but to your point it will not come on either, but by the time it did you already knew your brakes were fubar'd
I would consider a non-power brake setup with the Wilwood MC before I went Vac, always there when you need it.

For the teflon hose, any Aeroquip will be fine as long as it is teflon lined, -6, 6ft might be marginal, I would buy extra in case you have a goof, always good to have on hand, should be a price break over 10 ft, the Jegs number is good, I use "Race Parts Solutions" quite a bit also.

Good question, I don't have any lights displayed, but to your point it will not come on either, but by the time it did you already knew your brakes were fubar'd
I would consider a non-power brake setup with the Wilwood MC before I went Vac, always there when you need it.

For the teflon hose, any Aeroquip will be fine as long as it is teflon lined, -6, 6ft might be marginal, I would buy extra in case you have a goof, always good to have on hand, should be a price break over 10 ft, the Jegs number is good, I use "Race Parts Solutions" quite a bit also.
Thanks for the info.

i have an 84/85 hydro in my t-type, love it! i am going to swap it out with an astro setup with the accumulator when i get some spare time though, it is very difficult to stop if the car stalls or throws the belt... almost as hard as with a malfunctioning powermaster