Hybrid Camaro in Jan HOT ROD.

Congrats on the magazine coverage. I like to see the 3rd gen hybrids doing something. I totally agree with the hybrids not getting enough attention for what they do. Some of us actually have some pretty darn quick cars.

Congrats on the magazine coverage. I like to see the 3rd gen hybrids doing something. I totally agree with the hybrids not getting enough attention for what they do. Some of us actually have some pretty darn quick cars.

+++++ 1

particularly when some of us weigh in at 2500 or less pounds.

A.j.

I took "Dug" from Disney Movie "UP" He went with me and had quite the adventure.. up in the tower announcing and he was in the pictures for every
check point.. here's a few pic's of his experience on Drag Week. :)
I sent pictures home to the kids and Heather every night.
~Scott.

That is absolutely too cool, Scott. Looks like you and "Dug" had a great time.

Sometimes having a hybrid in the Buick world is a bummer. I feel like a

outcast since most Buick events do not have a class for me to be in and

since it's not in a GN body nothing I do with it really counts in regards to it's

performance since the chassis is different.

Take me off the Hybrid list......

Well... it's been a good run with the Buick engine but things change and it's time for a different power plant. I sold the engine last week.

Going with a 427cid large turbo build this winter..... I'll have it going for next year on real low boost since the trans and rear setup can only handle
1000hp. Plan to go 4L80E with lock up and Fab9 setup the following years then turn the car up.

I'll still lurk here on the board from time to time.
Good luck Hybrid builders!
~Scott

Sorry to hear it Scott, but you do realize that ScottW is changing the rules of the TSR class so hybreds can compete now. He finally realized that a large protion fo the cars can't join in so he's fixing it so that they can now.:cool:

The guy I sold the engine to is a hybid as well.... I'll let him know... that's good news.. but I bet that'll spark some debate on weight/suspension ect
being in other bodys...
To run in the classes I intend to the Buick just isn't stable enough at that HP level.
I'll let him know for next year on that class and look into the rules for it.
Thanks!
Scott~