hurt a 928's feelings tonight

fnsikser

sentramental 4eva
so i'm out taking the buick for a cruise making sure the new impalla alty is charging correctly....i'm coming up on an exit and see some oncoming cars doing the usual no merge so i move it over to the next lane which is the high speed lane and than i see one of them bright red 928 posche i think it was an s model.....so he comes right out behind me just cruising along so i move over and he pulls on the side of me with a smerk and bombs it...yea ok(not)....i go toes deep and hit 26psi almost instantly and pull about 7-10 cars on him than i let off due to some s curves coming up and i have my et streets on which are not the best handling tire...so he pulls on the side of me and does not even give as much as another smerk...so now we are both cruising side by side into the curves and as soon as we get there he bombs it again...i guess he knew that was the only way he was gonna get me...it was fun though,made me smile seeing how mad he was...lol.not that it's crazy kill but hey it's a porsche...

Kool. Isn't there some haunted house out there somewhere in Fall River?

yea we got the house of terror and the famous chick lizzy borden who ax murdered her parents years ago and turned her house into a bed and breakfast...lol

yea we got the house of terror and the famous chick lizzy borden who ax murdered her parents years ago and turned her house into a bed and breakfast...lol
That's a great breakfast conversation there. Nice kill BTW! Don't know much about the 928s but another notch in the belt is always good!

so i'm out taking the buick for a cruise making sure the new impalla alty is charging correctly....i'm coming up on an exit and see some oncoming cars doing the usual no merge so i move it over to the next lane which is the high speed lane and than i see one of them bright red 928 posche i think it was an s model.....so he comes right out behind me just cruising along so i move over and he pulls on the side of me with a smerk and bombs it...yea ok(not)....i go toes deep and hit 26psi almost instantly and pull about 7-10 cars on him than i let off due to some s curves coming up and i have my et streets on which are not the best handling tire...so he pulls on the side of me and does not even give as much as another smerk...so now we are both cruising side by side into the curves and as soon as we get there he bombs it again...i guess he knew that was the only way he was gonna get me...it was fun though,made me smile seeing how mad he was...lol.not that it's crazy kill but hey it's a porsche...

Nice kill there, let me know when you want to put those STOCK IRON HEADS ON ;) . I miss turning wrenches on the buicks. Im busy with the C5 vette right now, Im adding a little ;) spray to the intake.