Hurricane victims of South Florida members please check in !!!

Jesse

Administrator
Any Members of Florida that have been hit buy the hurricane and need help in getting your homes back in order please send me a email ..... I will guild or help you myself (at no cost) to help you get your lives back in order.
Incase some of you dont know .... I am a Building Contractor and license Master in the field of Restoration (Fire , Mold , Wated Damage , Trauma and Bio-hazard).
As some of you know I have been in and out of New Orleans since Hurricane Katrina hit recovering the remains of lost lives and I just got back from Texas teaching people on how to handle the removal of human remains and the spread of bio-hazards and mold.

I understand what you guys in South Florida are going through ... I have delt with my own personal losses in hurricane Charley (mainly), Frances and Jeanne last year and my services used with Ivan , Irene , Katrina and Rita ,
I also know that there are many people who will take advantage of situation like this :mad: :mad: .....So if any of you need my advice please send me a email and if anything atleast I can talk you through "What to do next" and what not to do.

My prayers go out to all of the hurricain victims

Jesse

Alex and I made it out alright. We only lost power for 3 days and the dealership I work for still has no power (which = no work). All things considered, we are very lucky. We had minimal property damage (none to the cars) and since we rent, we don't have to worry. A lot of the guys down here still do not have power (ie. internet access), but if I (or Alex) hear from anyone that needs help...we will sent your info their way. :cool:
-Jackie

i finally got power. ive been working 12 hr days since tues. cleaning crap up at work and still have alot to clean up. i work on a 60 acre ranch so you can imagine how much down trees. i not doing this again im gonna be moving. very soon.
also i know a couple TR buddies in pbc that faired ok.

I cant imagine what you guys are going through down there :(

Be safe and God Bless :wink:

Ty

today's first day I"ve had dsl up to get online. Still no power, on generator atm.
Came thru ok, which is remarkable in itself since I live in northwest broward, just south of where eye crossed.
Best news thou is car came thru ok, jsut a scratch where I hit small tree while moving the vehicles around. /smack me

I got power on Thursday & slowley but surely so have the rest of my family members. I still have lots of friends that are w/o power, but they tell me that they're doing ok. They've finally got most of the gas stations up & runing so now the lines aren't 3-4 hrs. long. As of today 75% of Dade, 60% of Broward & 70% of Palm beach have been restored. I lost 3 trees & my fence blew down. Didn't/couldn't work for the week. Other than that I have no complaints.

We are ok.

No power yet.

We have a roof, windows, food and gas. Trees, fence, shed, etc are wrecked.

i came out fine, tree's fell, pool looks like crap with treess and shingles in it, my car faired great, found two trucks in a field next to my house and wedged the GN right on in between. had power for a while now actually just enjoying the 2 weeks off of school and working on my buick