Humbled smack talker SRT4 tonight

interior

Another shot.

Attachments

• Copy of Cars kids 042.jpg
    Copy of Cars kids 042.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 577
Nice ride Den!!!

Those 455ci's are freaken monsters. We got a local here in town who's been running one w/stage 2 heads for over a decade in his truck. I'm not sure how much juice he pumps through it but the truck has ran high 10's before pulling the tires off the ground.

I read all 7 pages of this thread and came to one conclusion....Dont Fuq with a wagon that has 455 on the hood and "stage 2" on the fenders!!

:cool: :cool:

That was awesome Dennis! Paul had a great laugh for the day too! I think I'll watch that video whenever I need a gut wrencher !
Suzette

"Hmm, this neon owner seems to be quiet now?? What happened??"

cuz he got his ass handed to him by a buick... a stationwagon at that.

I mean, yea, we all know that a kill by a TR is an honorable death, as our cars are nothing to toy with, but he got it beat by a station wagon.. he is now the laughing stock of his street racing buddies..

Turbo6Smackdown said:

I mean, yea, we all know that a kill by a TR is an honorable death, as our cars are nothing to toy with, but he got it beat by a station wagon.. he is now the laughing stock of his street racing buddies..
Nothing like getting a kill in a grocery-getter...LOL.....good kill btw!!!

Turbo6Smackdown said:

Werd :cool:

I have been watching this thread almost since it was started. I don't know if I have ever seen quite as much rhetoric on a single event like this. Much less the final result and bust down. i was beginning to wonder if the race would ever happen.

I have completely lost track of the original racer, but congrats to the winner. Glad to see that the neon got whupped. Can't let the intimidation factor get a Buick down.

I will now unsubscribe to this thread and I am tired of reading about it.
BYE

Im still trying to figure out how he's making 3600 a month from the army as an e4? Im a Corporal in the Marine Corps(E4, NCO, non of that non nco army e4 sh*t) and i dont make that much with my basic allowance for housing and im in DC. That guy just talked out of his ass the whole time he was on here.

i said the same thing. Im the same rank as him (only on the collar though, as i have more time in the ****, than he does total in the army) and i didnt make half that. hell, im not sure i made that in iraq! thats ok, he can continue on installing turbos on customers cars all he wants. hes still gotta learn to tune his OWN car first, if he wants to race another buick. Keep tunin son. youll get it one day.

Neon

In Ryans (SRT) defence from what I know Alaska Duty I know is paid as if it was overseas duty.
So maybe that will clairfy his pay? After getting to know him better, he is not to bad of a Guy, yes cocky (not as much now,huuum wonder why?). Just likes cars like we all do and is proud of his car. He should be, it is a very nice Neon, not my cup of tea, but is nice if that is what your into. He does help alot of local kids with their cars and have seen some cars he has done that run quite well.

Hopefully in the spring he will have the thing running good and we can go at it again. It actually has been fun for me to have someone taking a shot at my cars. I hope he gets that SRT 4 screaming by spring. It will be good for some fun racing.

So maybe a little less talk and more action will be in His future. I know his car or like cars should run pretty strong. But you better be running strong to hang with a built GN with a GT 67 and sticky street tires, or even a old wagon with lots of Old School Big Block Buick Grunt! The difference is, my Wagon never misses a lick, it always runs like a Freight Train and I know to street launch it well.

Dennis

Nice kill Dennis! I've been reading up and I did reply on your thread over at the V8 buick board. Well done my friend! :cool:

Srt

Hey Thanks for all the compliments Guys..

Lots of hard work and $$ went into building that wagon. From the 12 bolt to the motor. It was a learning experience, broke alot of parts during the learning process.

It is a heavy car and you must to have everything real stout or you will break it.

FYI the motor was built by Jim Burek with PAE out of Texas. If you ever want a mean BB Buick that will not fly apart, Jim is Knows how to make em run:
Here is his web site: http://www.paeenterprises.com/

I have ran the heck out of this motor, it gets hammerd every time I drive it, that is what it is for. Never, I mean Never does it miss a lick!

Dennis

Alaskabuick said:
I have ran the heck out of this motor, it gets hammerd every time I drive it, that is what it is for. Never, I mean Never does it miss a lick!

Dennis

Yup, that's what you get for owning a Buick V8...especially the baddest of the bad, the 455 BBB! You get reliability, dependability, tons of strength, and much more. Just think, it seems like your 455 is a mild build, it's not even souped up to the max. By mild, I don't mean it's weak, I mean it's just mild in comparison to what you could have on and done to the 455. No doubt your Grand National is faster, but look at all the mods and things that have been done to it. Not to mention, the Wagon is Naturally aspirated and the GN is not due to the turbo. Just things to think about. Very nice cars though, Buick never made a bad car from '87 on down I don't think. :cool:

as far as bad..well.. theres the skyhawk lol. But no, overall, buicks have always been very tight, solid cars. Built like tanks, and easy to fix. Always rode good, and easy to find parts for. That's why Im selling my bmw to get another buick. Theres a real yellow stage one gs on ebay... too bad it would take 3 bmw's to buy that buick. :rolleyes: