HUGE thanks to Hartline Performance!

Whut

Addicted to Boost!
Its nice to know when us little guys are in need of help you are there. Without Holly I wouldnt have been able to finish out the event at BIR. With your help I was able to finish out the event and take home a trophey!

Now I just need some better tires so I dont get 1/8th miled :D

[YOUTUBE]7_LuLzMwvvk[/YOUTUBE]

I got to agree

its nice to know when us little guys are in need of help you are there. Without holly i wouldnt have been able to finish out the event at bir. With your help i was able to finish out the event and take home a trophey!

Now i just need some better tires so i dont get 1/8th miled :d

[youtube]7_lulzmwvvk[/youtube]

i got to agree there a great group of people great tech help thanks hartline.

Al

You guys are great to deal with! Now that Abe has his O2 sorted out, we can focus on tweaking it a little more. Not sure how much is left in Dan's street combo. I also appreciate you having us announced every time you went to the line :) I will look over the emails you both sent and see if anything needs cleaning up. Talk to you guys soon.

You guys are great to deal with! Now that Abe has his O2 sorted out, we can focus on tweaking it a little more. Not sure how much is left in Dan's street combo. I also appreciate you having us announced every time you went to the line :) I will look over the emails you both sent and see if anything needs cleaning up. Talk to you guys soon.

don't worry winter project in to get the built motor dropped in
tax returns=heads..hahaha
this spring should be interesting...winter is coming
-dan