Great Parts Great Service Great Prices

New Contact Info:
PHONE: (330) 947-2433 FAX: (330) 947-2977

Paul Ferry HRpartsNstuff
2002 Industry Rd. Atwater OH 44201

Accepting, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover/Novus

HRpartsNstuff@aol.com

Thanks Bruce / TB.com !!!

As busy as Bruce is with everything, he has found time to make TB.com a little better & add a service to the members! Glad to participate!!

We have been swamped 24/7 since we came out with our new Super Swaybar / Anti-Roll setup. Customers are getting into complete packages more than just one item, which helps everyone. It's easier for us to help out tuning the combo when we know what ISN'T the problem :) Most everyone has simply bolted our package on & went faster & hooked up much better, so we haven't seen a big need to sort out problems. We do a little fine tuning to get every hundredth out of it when we can :)

We do get some questions that seem to repeat, so one thing I will use this thread for is frequantly asked questions (FAQ's) that we get. First one that comes to mind is:

Q: Can you jack the car up by our new Swaybar?
A: YES! It is PLENTY strong and the mounts are plenty strong to lift the car safely. Just put some rubber or cardboard between the jack & the bar to keep from scratching the nice gloss black powdercoating.

More to come when I can find time!

PLEASE feel free to post questions here or send to me in an e-mail. If you call in, you will get Dave who takes orders & does some tech help. He is highly knowledgable but extremely short on available time (like me) since he works a full time job at the same time.

Also, our website is going through some changes right now. The on-line ordering and pricing section is down for a while. Please e-mail me for pricing, call for orders, and check our "Products" section for info/pictures.

We will also be at the PRI show (Booth 6122) from Dec 9-11
http://www.performanceracing.com/content/?id=2656
It is NOT open to general public, you need to be pre-registered with a company to get in. Contact them for details, it's not real difficult to get in.

Paul, this is a little off-base for this forum, but I wanted you, and anyone interested, to know how well your anti-roll bar works.

From the obnoxious, twisting launches before your bar was installed, my car now goes straight and level, very easy to control and fantastic performance!:)

Consistant 1.4 60" time are possible now, and the best of a 1.36 so far!:D

Thanks for your effort in making so many fine products for our "obsolete" turbo Buicks!

Glad to hear it Nick! Hope to see you run fast in '05!

We have gotten SO much positive feedback on our Swaybar/Anti-Roll setup and our suspension packages it's crazy. We have TON's of pics, info, and testimonials to add to our website! Only bad response so far is it worked TOO GOOD! He missed that crazy out-of-control adreneline rush :) Car went faster & safer & straight, but people want to see him (almost) tear it to pieces each pass.

Just got to keep up with orders :) Getting WAY better! Currently (Jan '05) we are at worst 3 weeks out on any item. In the very near future, we should be caught up and be able to keep a few of everything on the shelves here. Not too long ago, several people waited 5+ months to get a swaybar (THANKS for patience & believing in us). Our hardest concept to figure out being the manufacturer AND the retailer is that I have to stock parts & pieces ready to assemble as the Manufacturer, and need to stock finished products as a retailer/distributor. We are getting hooked up with some bigger (non Buick specific) dealers that are eating up our inventory a lot faster. Great for us, but bad for those in a hurry. Of course this creates cash flow that we can put back into products/material/labor so we can stock more stuff, so it all works out.

Also, got some new displays for the shows that look a LOT better & save time & money setting up. Working on new products & more applications too, but it all takes time. Hope to have a NEW professional looking catalog for the events this year too! Got a lot going on & '05 & beyond are looking great! Might even put a road race test/tune together in the eastern PA area later in the year, but that deal is down the list of things to do right now. Hope to see you at the track!

HRpartsNstuff Update for delayed shipments

Just an update for all those waiting on orders/shipments. Our family machine shop has been so burried with work that they bought a new CNC lathe about a month ago to help keep up. Not too long after that, one of our employees caused a major crash on another CNC Lathe, basically ripping the main casting to pieces & causing 20-30k damage & 4 months without the machine. So our only option was to get another new CNC lathe. Bringing the machines in & geting up to speed on the new controls & such really slow things down in the beginning.

Last week, our CNC Vertical Mill took a dump as well, and doing everything on other machines that don't process it as fast. We are currently looking to get a new one since the repair guys can't seem to figure out what's wrong. All this has put a real damper on my ability to keep things rolling along smoothly.

This past Tues we got a LOT of rain in a short period of time, and our basement (where I package & ship from) flooded. Our regular sump pump couldn't keep up, so the battery backup pump kicked on. Well running 100% all night, the charger couldn't keep up, and battery went dead. Woke up to 2" of water all over. Never expected this, so lots of cardboard & junk was on the floor under shelves, tables, etc (never have enough room). Still cleaning up from that, and trying to keep things going. Nothing major damaged, just time consuming & more money down the drain.

Yesterday, on top of all this, our house got broken into! We just both happened to be gone & didn't have anyone here (first time in weeks). There have been many break ins in the neighborhood lately, broad daylight, kick doors down & such. They tried to pry the door latch open with a screwdriver, then tried to kick the door open, and finally busted the glass & just opened the door. They seem to be some low-life %@$#&'s that went thru all the kitchen cabinets for drugs, took some Valium I had (for when my neck really bugs me & need to sleep/relax) (like that night!), left all the other drugs, and took my wifes bigger pocket book from a 2nd purse on the dining room table. She takes a little one with main stuff with her to work. She lost a social security card & other misc stuff & personal check book. Well now, it's fraud alert to all credit bureaus, shut down checking & savings, stop payments, cancel credit cards, etc, etc. Basically they could do identity theft & cash bogus checks & get credit cards etc if they are smart. Doesn't seem so, but never know. Aggrevation, more money wasted, more time wasted, etc :mad: :mad: :mad: I rushed home & wife said cops were on way & NOT to go in. I asked why, she said cause they might still be in there. I (of course) said "that's why I rushed home, so I can catch them!" Of course they were long gone, but it would have been nice to deal with them myself first :cool: After about 25 min, the Sheriff's finally got there. Good thing it wasn't an emergency :rolleyes:

Also, Dave's cell phone that is used for incoming HR Business calls is taking a dmp too. It will be replaced soon as well, but miss some calls & can't do call backs some times. Also, he is short on time & can't always catch the phone for me & people have to try back later.

So, basically I have had just about everything & anything slow me/manufacturing down & delay shipping stuff out. I feel a break coming any day now, but feel it may be my leg or something :) Trying our best to get stuff shipped out & caught up asap, but it's been hard. I went into a little xtra detail on the break in, hoping others might benefit. Keep your valuable info & cards locked up when away! They left all the valuable ITEMS sitting there, but took valuable INFO, possibly just hoping some cash was in it. We have been told that an alarm system that's LOUD will usually scare them away. A GOOD camera servailance will catch them in the act (my preference) & stop them from doing it to others. These people are nothing more than a terrorist IMO. My neighbor got hit a month ago, and she has been scared to be there alone or leave the house empty. I am going the other way, considering the new Ohio gun carry laws that got more leinent ;) The world has no need for people like this at all! Now it's military lock-down each time we leave the house, inconvenient, hassle, & attacking my freedom.
Sorry for the delays & appreciate everyone's patience, hope it all smooths out quick for all of us! If you hear of someone yelling that we still haven't shipped their stuff, please pass on our situation/info here. It is almost impossible to update everyone 1 by 1 & get anything at all done, so hope mass notification will help some. We will DEFINITELY be at the BPG event in Salem OH on Aug 11-14th. Doubt if we will have much, but never know. Please let us know if you hope/plan to pick something up there so we can try to have it ready.
Thanks for letting me vent my frustrations-
Paul.

Sorry to hear

Sorry to hear Paul but when it rains it pours. Hope they catch them scumbags and I hate to say this but it may even be somebody in your neighborhood that knows your routine. :eek: Btw I got my stuff. Thanks for all you do.

Steve Pitts

Paul - Any reason why the grease fittings are installed up (per handwritten change on the instructions), instead of down on the adjustable upper control arms? Was this for clearance/accessibility or something else? Just curious. Thanks! :)

Geoff87 said:
Paul - Any reason why the grease fittings are installed up (per handwritten change on the instructions), instead of down on the adjustable upper control arms? Was this for clearance/accessibility or something else? Just curious. Thanks! :)

Yep. We found some people would jack (or lift) the car up, letting the suspension drop (NOT jacking under the rearend). This made the fitting hard to reach if put on the bottom. On a lift that raised the entire car (wheels & all) or lifting by the rearend, it doesn't really matter. Let the suspension drop & then it matters. Other than that, it really doesn't matter at all. Learned that from some helpful feedback from one of our great customers :)

HRpartsNstuff Website change/UPDATE...

I am sure many of you noticed our website www.hrpartsnstuff.com is down & has been for a few weeks now. We had a little snafu on changing hosting companies, and also working on getting a completely new site up as well.

For now, a temporary version of the old site is available at www.hrpartsANDstuff.com The catalog request doesn't work right now there, but you can either e-mail us with your info or better yet fill out the form on our old address www.hrpartsNstuff.com , which is the only thing available there right now.

The new site should be ready & up by the end of Jan or so. Should be one of the best ones ever seen if it all gets done in time! Got a LOT of new pictures, videos, tech, etc, etc, to get added, takes a ton of time with everything else going on here. Also going to have a full-blown shopping cart (super secure) setup & working too, making ordering MUCH easier. We get a lot of repeat tech questions too, and plan to put the more popular ones in a FAQ (frequently asked questions) section to help out too. Lots of new ideas, just takes time...

Also got a brand new "professional" mini-catalog going that looks REALLY good too. Got LOTS of pictures, info, pricing, tech, etc, jam packed!!Unfortunately with the rising costs of paper, printing, postage (going up Jan '06), our catalog will become available 4 ways:

(A) Get a FREE copy with each order shipped.
(B) Get a FREE copy at the events we are setup at,
(C) Download for FREE off our site (probably PDF version) and print yourself & get it immediately.
(D) Purchase for $2 (for US 50 states) ($3 for Canada & some other select countries) to be mailed out, which will be in NEW online order section with an actual part number.

Shows for 2006 season for sure we plan to be at so far are:
The GS CA Nat's, Norwalk Buick event, BPG event in Salem, and probably a few more.

Lots of new plans, not a lot of time to get it all done, but look for some great new stuff coming over the next few months.

Got our old site up & running again. It shows up on hrpartsNstuff or hrpartsANDstuff, either one. The "and" site is just an extra one in case someone spells our name different, they can still find us. Please stick with & use the "N" site for best access.

The ALL NEW site is coming along FAST!!! Might have shopping cart setup done next week, and complete site re-do the week after, and go live with it all by the end of the month! Can't wait!!! Been waiting for YEARS to get some of this done. Going to have LOTS of cool stuff!