HR rear bar going to hit exahust???

JoeNational

Uh oh.. Look who got ALKY
I just ordered the HR rear sway bar and have a feeling that my exahust is going to get in the way. I have attached some pictures can somebody tell me if my assumptions are correct or does the sway bar hook to the side of the exhaust. The car is jacked up on stands which are on the frame and the rear is hanging loose with the tires about 2" off the floor.

Thanks,

Attachments

• IMAGE_00002.jpg
    IMAGE_00002.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 93
  • IMAGE_00003.jpg
    IMAGE_00003.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 91
joe it fits with dual 3 inch , dont think your's would be the exception as long as the pipes are close to the stock arms like yours are ,

on a note for even more clearance on your pipes you could do tubular or adjustable uppers

and yes the adjustable links of the bar atch to the outrsides of the pipes near abouts where the flange goes up on the frame

Paul, I appreciate your help as always. I am going to do the uppers and lowers soon, its just I do not have the tools required to get them off so I will have to figure something out for that. I at least want to start with the sway bar. I guess I will have to wait and see when I get the bar in as by looking at it I cant see how in the hell it is going to squeeze by the exahust. Does anybody have the HR bar installed with simaliar exhaust as mine.

Thanks again,

HR bar with Hooker Cat-back exhaust

I have the HR bar as well as HR upper and lower control arms. My exhaust clears without any problems. Make sure you get a tool to remove the upper control arm bushings when you do the upper control arms. I did it the hard way. Pay Paul at HR the $89 and get the tool. I also lowered the car about 2 inches.