Howzit going everyone?

quicker6

Ihatechangingheadgaskets!
Hey everyone,
I know that I haven't posted here in a while so I figured I'd say hello. The family and I are doing great up here in Oklahoma and like the area. We live out in the country some (17 miles out of Oklahoma City) where I can pretty much make all the noise I want while working on the cars. I finally got the 86 GN running and it sounds great:) !! It has a little ignition miss/code 42 problem going on with it though but, I'll figure it out soon. Trying to get it running good for when the track re-opens soons! Sorry that you guys still dont have a track. Hopefully something gets going with that. I heard that there was a place that people are drag (street) racing at regularly there now though.
In other news, Crystal is pregnant (again) with child #4. We already have 3 girls so we were really really happy to hear that #4 is going to be a boy!!:biggrin:
I still work at the same place and they are treating me well there so I'll stay there for a while. Its interesting to see all the problems that the aircraft come in with. Sometimes I ask myself, "how in the world is this thing still flying?":confused: .
Well, I hope everyone is doing well and boy do I miss the food there:( and the local buick get-togethers! Take care!!
Derek and Family:cool:

Hey Derek, it's good to hear you and the family are doing well. When is the new addition to the clan due to arrive?:)

Hey Mick,
The new addition is due early this July. We're both very excited! Hope you are doing well!!
:cool:

"how in the world is this thing still flying?" Wow, that's kinda scary. My dad used to do his own annuals for his planes. He impressed upon me how important it was to service planes with a lot of detail. Anyway, I'm assuming you service aircraft? I don't know...I've had a few chilled beverages. So your in Oklahoma? You should go to the Buick meet in Bowling Green kentucky. It's kinda far for you, but it's the best event for a Buick turbo enthusiast. Good luck with everything and congrats on your baby bro! Post some pics of your ride!

Yes, Im in Oklahoma and am an aircraft mechanic. You'd be amazed at some of the things I've seen on some aircraft :eek: I'd like to go to the bowling green meet one of these forecoming years, well see. I'll try and post some pics up later.
Thanks,
Derek:cool: