how's your mattress

We have a temperpedic cloud supreme cost like $4k. Had it for 5 years now. Sleeps nice but I hate it for the extra curricular activities

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Not me since I got the pump install, I just laid there and let her push my button

hello people; I still have not got one but what do you Turboheads think about buying one on the net without seeing it? There's a few out there and as with most adds they make them sound pretty good.
IBBY

hello people; My sister gets consumer reports and in there latest there covering mattresses. There testing 74 of them. What do you turbo heads think of CR? I have used there suggestions before but I wonder sometimes if there's more going on behind the scenes. Just more to scramble my brain.
IBBY

I tried a sleep number a few years ago.The salesman put it on whatever number and told me to just lay on it for a few minutes. I tried it for a few minutes and my back sudenly went nuts. I could barely get off the bed and out of the store. Never went back.

Couple places you could try are The Lumbar Yard...or Good Vertibrations :D

Happy New Year John

I don't know what I got but I know I got it right in the shorts.4k They threw in the pillows for only $200 more. the sheets were free. That was my TA aluminum block cash.I cry every time I lay down in it. The best part is they say it has to be replaced every eight years.

I don't know what I got but I know I got it right in the shorts.4k They threw in the pillows for only $200 more. the sheets were free. That was my TA aluminum block cash.I cry every time I lay down in it. The best part is they say it has to be replaced every eight years.
What!? My temperpedic was a 25 year warranty when I bought it iirc. I think they are 10 year now

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Tried one of these because my significant other has back problems from being on her feet at work a lot. She heard about it through a podcast she listens to. One of those products where you save money on not paying the middle men. Got a queen size bed for less than $1000 (shipping is free). They also have discounts that pop up every once in a while when listening to these podcasts. Have had it for 6months and we have both been very happy with it.

https://casper.com/