Hows the food coma treating you...

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
hows the food Itis treating you?? Dear God... im soo full, and spending the rest of the day with the family watching Richard Pryor movies...:biggrin:

Haven't even eaten yet. We don't have a 'traditional' style meal. Our tradition for dinner is turkey breast cutlets with zuchinni, yellow squash, whole cranberry sauce, and stuffing all layered in a pan and then cooked together. At then end you have a very healthy and filling meal that still has the 'normal' traditional elements in it. :)

We're pretty close to things coming out of the oven. Looking forward to the comas tonight :D

My wife's parents are both 100% off the boat Sicilian and we had Thanksgiving at their house. You can't even imagine the coma. Turkey, a full chicken in a chicken, rice, meatball soup, cheddar/cream cheese mashed potatoes, 3 different stuffings, stuffed artichokes, homemade sausage cooked over wood, stuffed shrimp, breads, peppers, olives, vino,.......

My wife's parents are both 100% off the boat Sicilian and we had Thanksgiving at their house. You can't even imagine the coma. Turkey, a full chicken in a chicken, rice, meatball soup, cheddar/cream cheese mashed potatoes, 3 different stuffings, stuffed artichokes, homemade sausage cooked over wood, stuffed shrimp, breads, peppers, olives, vino,.......

Chicken in a chicken? those mashed potatoes sound pretty good...

Smoked my first turkey breast!! Came out great, better than I expected, moist, great flavor. Will be doing that again!! Phil.

BURRRRRRRRRP!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

silly canandians. you have no fun already in line at brandsmart blackfriday sale. gettin me a new 80" hdtv then when i get home makin a turkey sandwich.

Great day today, and guys, I am stuffed! We started eating at 6:00 and finished at 1145! This year we did something way out of the norm and dined in with two other families in my neighborhood. We had an over abundance of Ham, Turkey, Mashed Potatos, Gravy, Bean Cassarole, and the list goes on. We topped it off with pumpkin pie, apple pie and some sweet Japanese rice wine Saki.

I truly hope your Thanksgiving was a good one. Ok, going to bed now....peace out.