how to p/m anyone

Another way is to hober over the "inbox" at the top of the page. When it pulls up the menu at the bottom right it will have start conversation and you can take it from there.

So, it isn't a PM any more, now it is a conversation?

So I can't put "PM sent" in my post, I have to put "conversation started"? This is hard on an old guy.

So, are these "conversations" public? I just went to PM someone I had never PM'ed before, and he has a lot of conversations already on his user profile out there for everyone to read. If I PM someone from my inbox, (reply) then it seems to be private, but the conversation seems public...

So, are these "conversations" public? I just went to PM someone I had never PM'ed before, and he has a lot of conversations already on his user profile out there for everyone to read. If I PM someone from my inbox, (reply) then it seems to be private, but the conversation seems public...

I am curious to see an answer to your question.

Go to charlies profile page and see if you see a test conversation I sent him. I see it, but not sure if you can.

I couldn't see it. I went to his profile and clicked on all the tabs. Sorry Charlie!

Damn, I hate "conversations" that is chick code word for you did something bad and now you must pay, and hear about it, makes me run to the shop everytime, I'd much rather "Talk" to someone..

That's Very Nice to SEE! I just checked a couple members before and after logging in. It didn't show the "(member X) is involved in (y) conversations" today at all. So there was nothing to pass the cursor over and turn it into a little handprint as if I could check up on them... Whatever happened, Great Work Jay and everyone involved in their great service to the Buick Community!

OK then, back to shutting my big non-turbo'd trap...