How to build a John Deere Combine.

Johndeeregn, if you ever make it over to the Quad Cities for work, make sure you look me up. Ashley is management at Deere in Moline. Her dad, mom, step mom, 2 aunts, and uncle all work there as well. You could say we are a Green and Yellow family!

Definately will do that, thanks for the offer.

Ty

Yall need a New Holland. There's a lot of them around here and they fing haul through the fields. I've never seen one move so fast. Kinda scary.

Look at those fuggin weeds, Those red beotches sure throw out a lot of chit:biggrin: Just Kidding, nice looking machine:cool:

:biggrin: The weeds are a drainage ditch, we just crossed from one field to the next. I wish we had those huge fields like you see out west but they are scarce around here. Some of the largest fields are less than 200 acres so you do a lot of moving around. It's also a pain when harvesting because you have to haul a lot of it off. Can't store it because you rent from so many land owners. It's very easy for a single combine with a 30 foot head to outrun 4 trucks. We have lots of contract haulers by the time corn season rolls around just to keep the machine running.