How Ridiculous is this

A demolition derby with those turds would be a hoot! Rainbow colored debris flying everywhere. :D

I'll see if I canget pics like that.

I work with some guys that go to Japan every two weeks. They talk about how crazy (stupid) the cars look. I'll ask them to snap some pics. You could attach a sail to those pipes and have a wind powered car:p

cattleguards, bird-decapitating spoilers, prison fencepost tailpipes...

the first guy to think this stuff up must be completely insane. What's that say about the followers?
:eek:

yea that's one of the new "fads" in Japan for the last few years from what I hear. I saw a few video's from a car show over there and most of the cars had those huge pipes out the back! Hopefully that don't catch on over here! They were also taking what classic cars were over there doing the same wild stuff to it! Please Please stay in Japan!

It would be nice if we could see a video of these crazy things in action... lol. Just to see them fall apart.

I'd really like to see those cars moving down the interstate at 70mph with the wings flying off, the stretched hoods folding over backwards, the chin spoiler getting driven over or smashed at the curb, the home-made body kits getting sucked off by a passing semi. That would be fun to watch.

On the other hand, they are doing what they find cool. They probably look at 18 year old Buicks the same way as you see their cars. Don't criticise their efforts to modify cars, diversity makes car shows entertaining.

Now back to fashioning cardboard into a Metro body kit.

Now back to fashioning cardboard into a Metro body kit.

Hmmm, Nashty I was going to suggest what the Metro may look like done by these guys:D You know it is kinda plain, no wings or spoilers, I mean do you even have decals?

At least a couple weren't too bad or at least no worse than what you may see here but ALOT were. Damn there were some ugly cars there.

Matter of fact, I like it so much, this is my plan for the Buick, whether you guys like it or not ! :mad:

Attachments

• yikes.jpg
    yikes.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 135
NJTurbo------

Please order one of these for me. But I want it in black of course....:eek: :eek:

How much more horsepower can you get with all the wing attachments?:confused:

Originally posted by Bitch-in-GN
NJTurbo------

Please order one of these for me. But I want it in black of course....:eek: :eek:

How much more horsepower can you get with all the wing attachments?:confused:

Aren't you suppose to be cooking or cleaning:confused:

This is the car I am getting you. :D

Attachments

• pink%20dx (2).jpg
    pink%20dx (2).jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 70
Originally posted by Bitch-in-GN
Hey, at least Im home on the computer not like some people who are at work.:eek: :eek:

Keep it up:eek:

Attachments

• asskicking.gif
    asskicking.gif
    9.5 KB · Views: 72
What are the holes on the back of that pink car? It looks almost like tennis balls can come out of it? :eek:

STUPID RICER