How much

87granny

What is the going rate for a L/F door now a days since i am unable to drive due to a recent hand injury(major) my wife has been driving me around so i let her drive the GN today and she tried to stop a bicycle with my drives door rider was ok but the lower part of the door not so good bent out and dented in sorry no pics at this time cause i am too p!ssed. I will let a body shop look at it Monday but i think i'm beat :mad: (sorry for the rant)

Had to pay to fix the guys bike too was like 20 dollars i wanna kill my wife she couldn't do it to my dd probably 2000 nissan doors in a bone yard

Thanks for the offer but i don't think i can afford to fix it right now after my hand heals i am gonna fix it and mabe repaint the whole car it just sucks to take it out with a messed up door

If it is a rust free door get a qualified body man to look at it before you scrap it. Rust free doors are getting scarce, and unless you stumble upon a deal in someone's yard you are going to pay dearly for another. Fixing it may not be as bad as you think.

And take it easy on the wife. It's just a car, and it can be fixed.

Your right i'm gonna have a body shop look at it before i srap it also it's not a perfect rust free door but it's alot better than some i have seen. As far as the wife i was only mad that she didn't look before opening the door she could have hurt the cycleist real bad, she was lucky she only cracked the door open when he hit cause more damage would have been done to him

Car

Damn sorry to hear that.

Perfect reason why she should have her own. :cool:

Kelli

(Give me a shout - you saw the picts of our roof - he does nice work)

Kelli i did see the roof on the T that was amazing work if your in Delaware for the Magna meet this month you can see it there and yea she will get her own just gotta get the hand fixed first and then