how much?

BGN8711

How much is a GN worth with, good paint ,70 k original miles, 2 owners, garaged for most of its life, no rust, and been in california its whole life? I know It's worth whatever someone will pay for it but any estimates would be appreciated

Thanks,
Brian

Thanks you guys I'm interested in buying this car, the owner already tried to sell for 12k and it didn't go. I think he's going to be looking for 11 thou do you guys think that's high? Once again any opinions would be appreciated thanks in advance

Brian

That's more than I would pay for it. You can get a really nice GN for 11k. Unless he's done the minor upgrades you're looking at another $1k just to get it in good running order.

There are at least 2 gns on ebay that have less than 70k miles on them and are under $8k.

Don't get in a hurry. Take your time looking around.

People may dissagree, but I wouldn't pay more than $8500 for it if it was bone stock. Maybe $9k if it was pristene.

I got mine for around 7K bone stock with 56,000 original miles. I am in the process of changing out everything that went bad while it sat for six years. Now that the motor is running nice and strong again the tranny slips at WOT :(

I am hoping that getting the fluid changed at a tranny shop that will look it over will be all it needs to be running 100%. Then its on to the paint and getting rid of all the orange peel on the car.