how much to fix a stock turbo???

charleslong

hello guys,
my stock turbo needs new seals, b/c my car has been smoking. how much should i look to pay, to have this fixed?

It sometimes depends on the damage. I would contact John Crag of Limit Engineering. I do not have his number in front of me but go to the vendor index on gnttype.org and call him. Once you have sent it to him he will be able to give you an idea of cost. He is the best and I would not send it anywhere else. It may cost a little more but in this caes, you do get what you pay for. Perfect ontime service. Hope this helps

Originally posted by machinegun
It sometimes depends on the damage. I would contact John Crag of Limit Engineering. I do not have his number in front of me but go to the vendor index on gnttype.org and call him. Once you have sent it to him he will be able to give you an idea of cost. He is the best and I would not send it anywhere else. It may cost a little more but in this caes, you do get what you pay for. Perfect ontime service. Hope this helps
thanks,
is there a way to change the internals of the turbo, for me to run more boost more efficiently?
also does anyone have john craigs number?
thanks
charles

Last time I called out to John's place the number was 928-453-7321. I hope it's O.K. to put phone numbers up on here....:rolleyes:

I called Craig about the same thing over the summer, He said $465.00 I think it would be better to buy a nice new 44 or 49.