How much is your car payment?

NJ,
A friend of mine bought a new 2002 318 bmw and the thing was in the shop 22 times in less than 3 years. EVERYTHING went wrong with it. Windows fell out of the tracks on both sides 2 times, wheel bearings, injection system failures, body cladding falling off, etc. It left her stranded over 5 times in those 3 years too.

87 turbo t $0 owed with lots invested:rolleyes:
2001 dodge ram 1500 300 a month but pay them 500 a month so it will be done pretty quick. truck is freakin loaded:D

payments?

04 silverado- $296 mo
98 vette- 0 ( pd cash)
87 & 85 turbo cars - 0
in fact........ no payments on anything,
( other than 04 silverado)
selling rental house , to pay off main house.
In fact I just quit work, !

so, now I'm applying for federal assistance, WHY NOT?

MORE TIME TO PLAY WITH TOYS!:D

Originally posted by BLACK6PACK
NJ,
A friend of mine bought a new 2002 318 bmw and the thing was in the shop 22 times in less than 3 years. EVERYTHING went wrong with it. Windows fell out of the tracks on both sides 2 times, wheel bearings, injection system failures, body cladding falling off, etc. It left her stranded over 5 times in those 3 years too.

My wife had to have this car, what a mistake. I ended up leasing it for 3 years as being in the Business I would never buy a car anymore. You loose to much unless it is our cars or a collectible piece. This 320 has the 225HP and is a POS:mad: It has been in the shop so many times, abs light on, engine light, air bag light, control arm noise, etc,etc. JUNK IMO!!!!!

0 dollars for payments for cars
87T-0$
87 regal daily driver-0$
90 reatta-0$
82 regal wagon-0$
78 chevy 3/4 ton-0$
But that only means that I have no new vehicles!
Ron

$0 on car payments. Own 2 GM SUV's and the GN, all paid for but my Blazer is getting a bit tired.

Mortgage more than makes up for no car payments.:D

'02 vette Z06= $1485.60 a month for 36 months, and I am damn glad that I only have 4 more payments. On the lighter side, the 0% down and free financing for 3 years probably saved me a few bucks. I would have really hated to be late on 1 of those payments, though.

Originally posted by Wells
'02 vette Z06= $1485.60 a month for 36 months, and I am damn glad that I only have 4 more payments. On the lighter side, the 0% down and free financing for 3 years probably saved me a few bucks. I would have really hated to be late on 1 of those payments, though.

wow, thats a huge payment!

i went for the 1.9 for 72 on my vette....

wish i only had 4 more payments, i have a crapload left!

I am so broke that I have to take a co-signer with me to pay cash.
Everybody knows that I don't have any money.
And I am not kidding.
It would have been much simplier just to dig a hole somewhere and burn 4 $100 bills in it each week.
The main thing that I have learned from all of this is that nothing depriciates in value like a new vette.
I can't even find somebody to steal mine so I can collect the insurance money.

Originally posted by Wells
I am so broke that I have to take a co-signer with me to pay cash.
Everybody knows that I don't have any money.
And I am not kidding.
It would have been much simplier just to dig a hole somewhere and burn 4 $100 bills in it each week.
The main thing that I have learned from all of this is that nothing depriciates in value like a new vette.
I can't even find somebody to steal mine so I can collect the insurance money.

you aint kidding on that!

my friend bought a CE Z06 8 months ago and the stick was 58K and now he cant sell it for 43K with only 4000 miles on it.

i love my vette and dont mind paying for it, but i know im stuck with it for the long haul!

GN-$252 mo ,2 months ahead on 3 yr loan

T -type I own

83 SS I own.

Originally posted by evil_gn
you aint kidding on that!

my friend bought a CE Z06 8 months ago and the stick was 58K and now he cant sell it for 43K with only 4000 miles on it.

i love my vette and dont mind paying for it, but i know im stuck with it for the long haul!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FWIW & IMHO:
I am familiar with the car he bought, the Z16 Z06. Beautiful car. However, it will take quite a while for the depreciation of that model to slow down to normal depreciation. Because.......he bought it at just about the time that between GM and dealer discounts, that car sold to a lot of people for as much as $ 12.5K off sticker. There were dealers that held on to that model a little too long and had to give them away to make clearance for the '05's coming out. Cash deal, no finiancing, but a whopping $ 12.5K off list/sticker price. I would never support GM or their dealerships again by buying a brand new car for this reason, It is rumored that the SSR is going the same way. I was at a dealership only a couple of days ago and saw a brand new SSR advertising $ 8K off of sticker.
The only way that I would ever support GM is when buying a GNX/GN/T-Type/Turbo-T/TTA. No flaming intended

2005 Dodge Ram Laramie (HEMI)---$477.00 (my driver)
2004 Nissan 350z----------------------$472.00 (wife's driver)
2004 Kawasaki Ninja ZX10r----------$0 (my speedster)
2005 Victory Hammer------------------$0 (cool breeze)

Interest rate has a hell of a lot to do with it, too!! Some loans will even penalize you for paying it off early....WTF!! I baught a 98' Nissan Altima new in 97', and in didn't find this detail out till' 2000', when I ran into sum chedder and tried to pay the d@&m thing off!
I live in Ohio and the interest rate cannot exceed 21 1/2%...Thats 21.5%...Thats CRAZY!!!
I'm no mathmaticion, but someones gettin' rich, but thats what makes the world go round faster, I suppose..

Re: payments?

Originally posted by cruzn57

so, now I'm applying for federal assistance, WHY NOT?

Dude, you have 8 cars. Obviously you have some money to have a collection like that.

WTF? :confused:

You're kidding, right? :confused:

If not, that's pretty f**ked up.