How much faster do these mod's help?step inside pls..

My car has run 11.50's @118 with basically the same combo (TA49/36# injectors/Dutt neck intercooler/D5 converter/Stock long block/etc)

The Trick to leaving at higher boost is to fool the brakes.

1. Do your burn out with the line lock to avoid heating the rear brakes.

2. Boost up to the max Boost you think the brakes will hold.

3. as the Tree comes down, rapidly mash the gas pedal to the floor, while holding the brakes

4. The motor should have a little less torque during the throttle mash, but will be building boost

5. Release the brakes a fraction of a second later and it should be leaving at much higher boost that if you tried to pedal it.

The WOT throttle also helps plant the tires, but you have to make sure the right side airbag pressure is high enough and the chassis & tires are working so not to spin.

This technique works great with Pro Tree.. you mash on the flash.

118mph-is great for that combo!-ya ever not lock the converter-and see the mph difference?Funny how that boat of a stock converter could be so
inefficient?

Unlocked its 3 mph slower.

Mostly it ran 116-117 with the stock T-type wheels, but cracked off a 118.3 when I put on skinny front tires as a test.

Fastest runs were with a Thrasher 108 with lockup, so I never tried this chip without locking it up.

Car responded with a 11.64@114.40-with less boost and retard in the chip.I could not get rid of knock?
Car had knock on first run[9 deg]-unsure of what the problem was,I now suspect head gasket was on its way out.