how much do you think i could get for my car on ebay?

quickbrick

i want to sell my car but im not sure what i can get for it. i might part it out if i cant get much.

car has 146k miles. it runs good for a daily driver. i just drove it 130 miles to get it to my storage space. only rust on the car i see is a little bit of surface rust under the doors. the hood roof and trunk have hail damage :( . the car needs to be tuned. it is an lc2 with strong posi. has bench seat(felt is ripped) headliner is shot. column shift. leaks oil from main seals. tranny shifts good for age. no center caps

parts- new kyb shocks all around, ta-49 turbo, powerplate, scanmaster, lots of tread on tires, dump pipe w/electric cutout, jl chip, 37# injectors, walbro pump w/hotwire, i have replacement bumperfiller for front just not installed. i have tons of parts laying around too. brand new battery.

ill add more if i can remember

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 273
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 285
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 279
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 265
the whole car needs to be cleaned up. i dont have time or space to clean it now. before i sell it i will though. i already got a ticket for expired plates so i cant drive it much. i cant get it to pass inspection and emissions without a cat. i will take more pics this afternoon.

IF you put it on Ebay with those pics prob $1500-2000 :eek: If your goin to waste your time and $$$ putting on there clean the car the best you can and have ton's of good clear pics .. Milage may scare some .. BUT ya have a huge audience :cool:

The parts are worth more than what the car is whole, but do you have the spare time and garage to part the car out?
I think the car would be worth alot more if it wasnt so badly hail damaged, sold to a body guy he might fix most of the damage, but thats alot of work,plus does the car has rust issues????

I too think the car is worth around 2000.00 to 2800.00 depending on how clean the interior is....

Actually, i would be interested in buying it and i live in kansas city.
Would you be able to send me some more pictures?
Thanks
BW

Quick6'n'-K.C. said:
The parts are worth more than what the car is whole, but do you have the spare time and garage to part the car out?
I think the car would be worth alot more if it wasnt so badly hail damaged, sold to a body guy he might fix most of the damage, but thats alot of work,plus does the car has rust issues????

I too think the car is worth around 2000.00 to 2800.00 depending on how clean the interior is....

Actually, i would be interested in buying it and i live in kansas city.
Would you be able to send me some more pictures?
Thanks
BW

ya the hail really bums me out. i used to love the car so much. the body was straight and it had no rust when i bought it. i had it sitting in columbia until i could find a spot to store it at. when i went back to pick it up it was damaged. the only visible rust i see is under the doors and it is just light surface rust. i will have to inspect the car more when i get time. i will try to take more pics by this weekend. im not in a big hurry to sell it cause i got free storage for a while but i dont want to put any more money into it cause ive lost interest in it. i would rather hold onto it and part it out later than settle for 2000 dollars. but if i could get more than 3k for it i would sell it.

Grumpy said:
IF you put it on Ebay with those pics prob $1500-2000 :eek: If your goin to waste your time and $$$ putting on there clean the car the best you can and have ton's of good clear pics .. Milage may scare some .. BUT ya have a huge audience :cool:

no i wouldnt put it on ebay with those pics. i would clean it up first. i just wanted to get some opinions on what it is worth to see if it would be worth putting it on ebay.

thanks for the input guys. i plan on investing the money i get for the car and one day get a nice grand national. :cool:

huh its been 1 year since i posted this and i still have the car. i am serious about selling it now. i cant afford it anymore. a deer ran into the drivers front quarter panel. and the paint isnt any better. scanmaster and cutout are gone. i dont want to do the ebay thing cause ive had bad luck on there. maybe anyone interested? if not what do you think its worth? might be a nice project or parts car for someone. i have some updated pics, ill post them tommorow.

Same here. I like the astroroof. Is that the original or dealer installed? Also, it's kind of wierd to see a bench seat in one of those.

When I bought my Regal it was in the same shape. My uncle owns a Slavage biz and he picked it up at an auction. (it was abandoned). I bought it for $850 and decided to fix it up and I'm really glad I did.

as far as i know its original sunroof. i was planning on removing the bench and putting in buckets. i wish i could keep it to fix up someday but its burning a hole in my pocket. ive had the car so long its hard to get rid of it. ill post the pics i have in a few