How much boost on stock bottom end?

Future-GN-Owner

Boostaholic
Well I installed my RJC boost controller so the last couple days I have been tuning and tweaking and am now just over 20psi with no knock and right around .800 O2. I am 99.9% sure my GN has the stock bottom end and I was just curious if there is a certain boost range or hp range to stay under. The car just turned 59k and I dont really want to do a motor just yet. I would like to run around 23-25psi with the mods in my sig. Thanks for any feedback. Matt

I've seen most run around 21-22 psi with Alky. I think once your in that range, you will be happy with the power level.

But I'm sure those with Alky can give you better input.

Dannyo

i run ~25#s [w/66mm P-Trim] in street tune 93-n-Alky - THE KEY IS TUNE - No knocky no problem:biggrin: :cool:

28#, nearly 25 degrees timing, and 154k miles. have been pushing over 25# since 120k miles...Like others have said, zero detonation is most important at high boost level.

Thanks for the replies guys. Looks like I will keep creeping the boost up slowly and watching my knock and O2 numbers. I should have it dialed in just in time to put it up for winter :mad: Hopefully this winter I will get my wideband installed and possible a powerlogger. Thanks Matt