How many WE-4s are left?

Original owner here. G80, pwr antenna, rr defrost, remote mirrors both sides, halogen head lights, hd battery, tilt/cruise.

some sites of intrest
BUICKWE4.com

a few other owners
The 1978-1987 A and G Body Owner Registry

The first pic is mine, the second I thought was funny.

Attachments

• BlackRegal2post.JPG
    BlackRegal2post.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 346
  • trailer2post.JPG
    trailer2post.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 238
Here's a photo of mine at "Tha' Rock". This is my first photo posting so I hope it works okay. I tried to post one from the Lowe's Motor Speedway but I could not get it to upload. I may try again when I get more time. Thank Shane for the camera work. :cool: :biggrin:

Attachments

• SGROCKcrop~1.JPG
    SGROCKcrop~1.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 207
At least 4, mine, and the 2 at Billy's last weekend, and the one that didn't show.

One of those was mine. It is a hardtop with concert sound II, power windows and locks, tinted windows, tilt, cruise, and tungsten headlights.:D

Your just jealous because you can easily pick mine out of a group of black T/Rs.
I prefer to call them character marks. :D

haha, i was soooooo close to taking sandpaper to my paint and a hammer to my bumper fillers last weekend!

Couple of pics.

Regular Black '87 T with WO2 black out and chrome bumper.

Black87T.jpg

Best search engine on the net, Dogpile.com brought up 96 websites that relate to the WE4s.

Dogpile Web Search Home Page

Weee Furrr trunk label.

WE4label.jpg

WE4

WE4.jpg

WE4 Interior shots

WE4int1.jpg

WE4int2.jpg

And last but not least, a very good write up about WE4s with more good pics.

Hemmings Motor News: 1987 Buick Regal Turbo-T

You can add Dave & Natalie Fiscus to the list of owners of 1 WE4 as well.

Patrick

I used to own one of those chrome bumper black cars...17k miles.

we4

I have one with 45,000 miles, looks and drives great. k&n filter, adjustable fuel reg, hot wire kit, power windows, tilt, of course grey buckets, g-80, power antenna, 145 speedo upgrade. That's about it.

love black cars
bob

I have one.

Hardtop
Regular AM/FM cassette
Power antenna
Power locks and windows
Door guards
Open differential
No cruise control
Rear defrost

Add this WE4 to the list for me :eek:

Drove down wednesday and picked it up...

Factory equalizer radio, power antennae,pw,pdl i think, tilt, cruise, rear defrost, pass lighted visor.
No remote mirror on pass side door, no power seat, no remote trunk lock,no map light.
Hardtop and a posi.

Attachments

• !cid_000a01c7b67d$6728e8d0$2e01a8c0@MCCARTY.jpg
    !cid_000a01c7b67d$6728e8d0$2e01a8c0@MCCARTY.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 278
  • !cid_000b01c7b67d$6728e8d0$2e01a8c0@MCCARTY.jpg
    !cid_000b01c7b67d$6728e8d0$2e01a8c0@MCCARTY.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 278
  • !cid_004701c7b6b6$2baf4b80$2e01a8c0@MCCARTY.jpg
    !cid_004701c7b6b6$2baf4b80$2e01a8c0@MCCARTY.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 284
  • !cid_004801c7b6b6$2baf4b80$2e01a8c0@MCCARTY.jpg
    !cid_004801c7b6b6$2baf4b80$2e01a8c0@MCCARTY.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 281
I got one in my garage its my brothers (QWRTNU)maybe he will post up 14,000 mile all orignal. and my buddy (Way2QWK)also has one maybe he will post up.

I still love the grey interior of the WE4's ... I was never a big Black carpet guy ;)

As far as the WE4 registry there were only a hundered or so listings in it. I sold my car back when I bought my first house 3 some years ago.

I saw that GMP made a WE4 model and I've been meaning to snatch one up. Also one day if I can find a bone stock low mileage WE4 I'd problably pick it up. I think they might be harder to find than a GNX in the same condition - but would be a little more affordable.

I have one my dad picked up on ebay in ROUGH shape. Once I learn more about these cars and when I'm not a broke college kid, I want to restore it. :)

I could only dream of my car looking that good:eek: That's sweet. Makes me wanna do a frame off with my car. The wife wants me to real bad but I just can't justify all the expense. I guess come down to it it wouldn't be that much, just MORE WORK. But then my car don't even have the original block, let alone a 109 block, but seems like very few do any more. My wife thinks our cars are gonna be worth some bucks, which they will eventually, but I don't think they will ever be that "sought after" y know? Columbus, where u located? Don't worry about your car being a pile-mine looks like a fricken train wreck. then no one would know because I'm too lazy to take pics and put em up. We are in the same boat, instead of being a broke college kid, I'm just broke:rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :mad: ;) Now back to my KFC, mmmmmm!